• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal v Crystal Palace | 1/1/17 | 4pm GMT

Result?

• Arsenal play well for once and win

Votes: 33 71.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Big Sam ends our season

Votes: 13 28.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Souness needs to shut the **** up, he's trying so hard to discredit the effort. Lots of goals have some element of luck, Giroud deserves some praise for the attempt. It was a top effort.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Let's not forget Gabriel. He is growing in the position game after game.
Mustafi will likely come back on Tuesday but I feel very comfortable with Gabs as the third option.
Nacho was brilliant offensively as well as Bellerin, who was off the charts.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
I really liked the Xhaka - Elneny duo today. They worked like a clock.
Granite's numbers are impressive.

He's attempted 256 passes over the last 2 games. He missed a lot of them today but his passing against West Brom was fantastic. 141 passes attempted and only 6 misplaced.

STYLEZ

Onto the next one if Chelsea destroy Sp**s away next game I give up hope. They won't be caught

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Let's not forget Gabriel. He is growing in the position game after game.
Mustafi will likely come back on Tuesday but I feel very comfortable with Gabs as the third option.
Nacho was brilliant offensively as well as Bellerin, who was off the charts.
He's improved the last couple of games.

Carragher saying the Everton and City games would have been different with Mustafi in the team

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Very strong performance. Technically sound, lots of chances, solid display from Cech and another clean sheet.

All the positives you want to start a run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom