• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Bournemouth v Arsenal | 3/1/17 | 7:45

Result?

• Third straight away loss, Arsenal style

Votes: 21 42.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Victory

Votes: 23 46.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

bournemouth-arsenal-super-sunday_3410502.jpg

Another one. An extra 24 hours rest for our next manager and his warriors, a holiday fixture on the south coast, what can go wrong?

Two wins on the bounce, can we put a winning streak together? Can we keep a third clean sheet in a row? Can we deal with big Harry Potter? Unlikely.​

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Would be lovely to get some wins going. Our next five games are all winnable and should set us up for the Chelsea game, who'll have much tougher fixtures during January.

ggunner12345

I think Coquelen and Mustafi will be back in the starting 11 for this game.

Cech

Bellerin Mustafi Koscielny Monreal

Xhaka Coquelen

Özil

Iwobi Giroud Alexis

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Gonna be tough game this but at least will be open game need the 3 points to keep up with Liverpool and Chelsea.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Mustafi Gibbs (if fit) Ramsey Özil ( if he not ill) and ox all will start this game I think

Polar Bear

We always beat Bournemouth..home and away, they are a good style for us to play. Totally confident of 3 points. 3-1 to us I think

kopzilla

Always Negative
Good side...I don't remember the result of the reverse fixture but I remember that they didn't make it easy for us.

In any case, we need an away win...El Neny is off to ACN right?

Hope Theo can play...always scores in such games.

Last edited:

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Hope Özil doesnt start this one, have him on the bench and we will win. We looked Much better without him yesterday, put him on if we are desperata for a moment of magic.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
bournemouth-arsenal-super-sunday_3410502.jpg

Another one. An extra 24 hours rest for our next manager and his warriors, a holiday fixture on the south coast, what can go wrong?

Two wins on the bounce, can we put a winning streak together? Can we keep a third clean sheet in a row? Can we deal with big Harry Potter? Unlikely.​

Yeah, I'm not entertained.

Tough game, and I'm pretty nervous to be honest. But the numbers do not lie, and we're likely to pull a performance here.

Not as confident prior to the two defeats, but still confident nonetheless. A win here for us I predict.

Wryer

Just get the win. Don't really if it's off Giroud scorpion kick or Monreal's left ball.

Any dropped point over the next month = game over for our already fading title hopes.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Always looking forward to a game with Bournemouth. Love their approach to premier league life, wonderful club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom