• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester vs Arsenal | KO:17:30 | Saturday 9th November | Sky Sports

Which of these will happen first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

thumb-1920-1024997.jpg

arsenal.jpg

New-PL-Logo.jpg

Well well well, I hope this is the final thread I make while Unai Emery is here as head coach, however, I have an unsavoury prediction. I think we will somehow win this, probably 2-1 and we will pick up some sort of form going into the rest of the season, it'll be very similar to last season and Unai will be here until the end.

I have no idea what formation we'll use since we're currently 5ATB in the Europa League game and Unai doesn't know his best team, the guy looks defeated and the players look confused.

I will add an interesting poll because I want to see results.

Team I'd go for: Leno, Bellerin, Luiz, Holding, Tierney, Guendouzi, Willock, Özil, Pep, Auba, Martinelli

Think we'll win 2-1.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Desperately need a win here. Weirdly feel we have a good chance, but that’s assuming the players haven’t mailed it in..

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I think this fixture last year was the lowest point of the league season for me. Leicester had 82% possession in the first 20 minutes or so, before AMN even got sent off. Absolute nothing performance.

The run of Leicester, Wolves and Brighton broke something inside of me.

Just started laughing at the end of the Brighton game, couldn’t be ars*d to be annoyed.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Would be funny if we won, that’s about all.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The run of Leicester, Wolves and Brighton broke something inside of me.

Just started laughing at the end of the Brighton game, couldn’t be ars*d to be annoyed.

This you, Rex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom