• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PFA Awards

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
london team (mostly chelski and tottenshit)

ibrahimovich gets into the team cuz he is ibrahimovich.

Hyruga

No Arsenal players deserves to be in first 11 after 19 games imo. Some might made the subs.

Kos, Bellerin? Seriously?

Alexis is also not the two best performing strikers.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Going with 4-3-3.

abMze32adX.png

Coutinho would have got in ahead of Hazard if he had stayed fit. Bellerin/Kyle Walker is a toss-up but I'll go with the Arsenal man.

AM keeps telling me that Van Dijk is crap but so far I (and many others) are impressed.

I'm not sure when Danny Rose became such a good fullback but I noticed it at some point last season although the fullback position in the PL is a shambles atm.

KDB, Ibra, Walker and Courtois just miss out.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Bump!

Courtois
Valencia Luiz Azpiliceuta Rose
Kante
Alexis Alli Lallana Hazard
Costa
Had to go 4-1-4-1 to fit everyone I wanted in.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Heaton
Valencia - Luiz - Keane - Alonso
Eriksen - Kante - Sigurdsson
Mane - Lukaku - Sanchez
Plenty of players to choose from this year.

mm76

Yer Da
The PL team of the season is Chelsea, they have most of the best talent and play together perfectly - I don't believe any notional team based on individual performances could do better

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Lloris
Alderweireld Luiz Azpilicueta
Walker Kante Dembele Rose
Alexis Hazard
Costa
Pretty easy for me, only question mark I had, Cahill or Azpilicueta? Alexis won't be in the proper team though for some reason, despite him having the most goals/assists. Costa gets in up top as he's been the difference in top six games unlike the likes of Kane and Ibra.

5 Chelsea
5 Sp**s
1 Arsenal

Hyruga

Actually Valencia did pretty well. He was decent at the back this season with little major mistakes.

He has a defiant look in attack and was constantly giving good crosses and passes. Pretty sure he function both as attack and Def. Most opponents are actually scared of him.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Its alright, he 's being recognised for his ability to run and nothing more. I'm alright with that. Even in his best season since that fluke one he had 20 years ago, nobody can say he's doing anything particularly well other than run. :lol:
Not much different from our own Hector.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Hector's not himself right now tbh. I think he might be thinking about leaving. Could well see him go this summer imo. Remember where you heard it.
Think one more season, he'll leave after the WC of 2018 where those Barca ****s talk in to him and force him into a Barca kit.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Hector's not himself right now tbh. I think he might be thinking about leaving. Could well see him go this summer imo. Remember where you heard it.

Just signed a new big deal, will cost any club too much atm.

Not himself because he's a kid, will be a few years before he stops having these dips.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

Not himself because he's a kid, will be a few years before he stops having these dips.
Plus much like Mustafi his dip in form came after an injury. I question whether he rushed back because he hasn't looked quite as rapid since. Of course after a certain amount of time you expect guys to regain their level but I don't think it can be ignored that both had injuries before their dips.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

I forgot he signed a new deal very recently. That changes things obviously. The player can drive his price down if he slaps in a request though!

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom