• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham v Arsenal | December 9, 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Guess the result of the game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Big game. With Newcastle pulling level with us tonight it’s on to a massive six pointer with @Dokaka ’s boys in the battle to avoid the drop.

When you’re in a relegation fight these games are the difference in keeping you up.

Seriously though, I’m glad this is on a Monday as I don’t want these lot ruining a perfectly good weekend. Atmosphere at the club right now is as bad as it’s ever been, almost every player looks sh*te and out of ideas.

West Ham have been dire this year, Haller hasn’t worked out like many thought he would, their midfield has no pace in it whatsoever and their defence has been on a par with ours as soon as Fabianski got injured.

Still they beat us with a clean sheet last year so let the banter commence.

Leno
Bellerin - Holding - Chambers - Tierney
Torreira
Guendouzi - AMN
Pepe - Auba - Martinelli

That’s the line up I’d like to see but it’s a hard job right now as every line up looks dreadful.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Shame it isn't international break.

giphy.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I hate this season wish it all ends tomorrow. Don't care who will play just give us something positive to get back caring for this season need some lift everybody look awful including us fans who keep torturing ourselves with this club. I blame arsenal my hair went white.

Polar Bear

Not looking forward to it at all. I have no hope. Noble and Rice will just dominate the middle and give much more effort, and they'll probably get a jammy goal from Antonio, I have zero confidence, don't care who the opponents are.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
I think we will lose the middle. West ham can self destruct too, so a result is always possible, but a draw isn't much to get excited about.

I think it'll be 2-1 west ham with Auba poaching one.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Remember that season when we were almost relegated, but win the Coca-Cola Cup and FA Cup - yup, I hoping atleast it turns out like that. Kiss top 4 out of the door.

Pepes blue pill

Remember that season when we were almost relegated, but win the Coca-Cola Cup and FA Cup - yup, I hoping atleast it turns out like that. Kiss top 4 out of the door.

Already out the coca-cola cup so you are out of hope im afraid

I just hope we win a game, just one game for old times sake

HBL

Established Member
Auba - Laca/Martinelli
Nelson - Xhaka - Guendouzi - Pepe
Kola - Luiz - Chambers - Bellerin
Leno

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Auba - Laca/Martinelli
Nelson - Xhaka - Guendouzi - Pepe
Kola - Luiz - Chambers - Bellerin
Leno

Front two simply too poor on the ball to do anything of note.

Need to get back to basics with a 4231. Front 4 of Auba, Özil, Pepe and whoever is on form on the left flank out of Nelson/Saka/Martinelli. Xhaka/Torreira at the base.

Use it for a couple of games. Consistency is key here, give the players time to learn Freddie's ideas and tactics.

Football is simple. We're overthinking it.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Good they don't have Andy Caroll anymore.
Will never forget the travesty of his hattrick few season ago.

Haller or Antonio will cause plenty of problems to our clown CBs though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom