• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Players On Loan Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

reed

Every time I watch Szc in big games, he plays like a world beater.
4-year contract for Cech was too generous imo.

Last edited:

Relic

Watched Jack play again yesterday. Jack played deeper in midfield instead of Attacking mid and got an assist early on and another 90 mins.

Seemed to get pissed off at times with the runners in front of him and most of the team had a poor second half as team fatigue seemed to set in after the effort they put in with the wins against Liverpool and Leicester.

AFC lost 1-3.

Wilshere highlights

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Watched Jack play again yesterday. Jack played deeper in midfield instead of Attacking mid and got an assist early on and another 90 mins.

Seemed to get pissed off at times with the runners in front of him and most of the team had a poor second half as team fatigue seemed to set in after the effort they put in with the wins against Liverpool and Leicester.

AFC lost 1-3.

Wilshere highlights
effin smooth dribbler.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Thought against Southampton he was holding back. In fact I'd say he hasn't been half as committed compared to when he plays for us.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Thought against Southampton he was holding back. In fact I'd say he hasn't been half as committed compared to when he plays for us.

I wonder if it's instruction. I've watched near enough all of his games for Bournemouth, and despite his quality being evident, he hasn't been playing with the same full-blooded commitment.

Come to think of it, it must be an instruction. He's not throwing himself into 70-30's and it's paying dividends. Hasn't picked up one injury yet (touch wood.)

Calum Chambers has been excellent for Boro btw, he and Wilsh are both playing under quality managers in Howe and Karanka.

Relic

Any updates on Assano?

Last game Stuttgart played was Wurzburger Kickers on the 18 dec, Stuttgart lost 3-0. Game before that they lost 1-2 against Hannover 96. Don't know how Asano played in those games.

Next time the team plays is on the 29th of Jan. :)

The most recent video I can find on Asano that's not been taken down is a game on the 28 November.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Last game Stuttgart played was Wurzburger Kickers on the 18 dec, Stuttgart lost 3-0. Game before that they lost 1-2 against Hannover 96. Don't know how Asano played in those games.

Next time the team plays is on the 29th of Jan. :)

The most recent video I can find on Asano that's not been taken down is a game on the 28 November.
Cheers. I was being lazy and quickly checked who scored. 10 starts, 3 subs, 2 goals and 4 assists. Not bad given it is his first season in European football. Hopefully an upward trend after 29th January so he can get a Wp and we can see him in English football.

Anyone less lazy than me know how his stats compared to other "starlets" ie Wellington and Campbell who done the whole abroad not good enough to make it.

Relic

Cheers. I was being lazy and quickly checked who scored. 10 starts, 3 subs, 2 goals and 4 assists. Not bad given it is his first season in European football. Hopefully an upward trend after 29th January so he can get a Wp and we can see him in English football.

I done an edit on my post in case you didn't see it and posted the last vs game of his you can still see on youtube.

picsou

Nice little compilation of Joel Campbell so far, looks decent tbf

Next year back to Arsenal ?

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Maybe he's grown up in Rome. We had such big hopes for him. Been disappointed with Cech really but it's still great to have him in the team. If Szczesny's decision making has improved in Italy then he'd be worth the shot. At least he knows how to save a PK.
to me, it looks like he's china bound. he's the sort of guy who would jump at the chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom