• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Players On Loan Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Nah....not China. I'm sure the guy wants to make it at the top
i hope you are right, and I hope he grew up (as you said previously)

i can see why he was ahead of all the other 'keepers we had. he has the talent to be the best but the attitude of a stinker.

BBF

Can't say I'm impressed. Why not a championship club? He was doing really well there. It looks like he's finished here if he's off playing in Scotland.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse

Can't say I'm impressed. Why not a championship club? He was doing really well there. It looks like he's finished here if he's off playing in Scotland.
Rangers are a Championship level club anyway and the ability to play in front of 50K + fans regularly would be a great experience for the kid. He's already done the Championship so this will be a new experience for him. Hope this guy can make it here but looks increasingly unlikely.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
He is, his contract runs out this summer and he'll go for free.
Another "great" piece of business by Arsenal.

Quote from Toral on joining Rangers.
"I have another year left on my contract at Arsenal and I hope I can go back and make the step up to the first team."

BBF

Rangers are a Championship level club anyway and the ability to play in front of 50K + fans regularly would be a great experience for the kid. He's already done the Championship so this will be a new experience for him. Hope this guy can make it here but looks increasingly unlikely.

They're League 1 if u ask me, and the rest of the opposition are too. But that's just my opinion.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

4625395.jpg

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Taking his first steps in pro football as a winger? Or maybe attacking midfielder.

Very impressive! Is he lacking work-permit? If so how long will it be until he get it?
Don't know. But looking at his game so far, he's played CM in a 4-4-2, and RW. Interesting.

@Trilly - you wanted Naby Keita. This close enough? :lol: Not much difference stylistically going by everything we've seen of him. Passes, tackles, dribbles etc...

That central midfield is too congested but soon enough I'm sure the cream will rise to the top.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Don't know. But looking at his game so far, he's played CM in a 4-4-2, and RW. Interesting.

@Trilly - you wanted Naby Keita. This close enough? :lol: Not much difference stylistically going by everything we've seen of him. Passes, tackles, dribbles etc...

That central midfield is too congested but soon enough I'm sure the cream will rise to the top.
Bloody hell what have I just seen? :lol:

I'd heard he was more of a DLP type, this has hit me for six! Will have to check out some compilations/games in the coming months.

In terms of reputation he's the highest profile prospect we've signed in a while. Let's see what's in store from the golden ball winner.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Bloody hell what have I just seen? :lol:

I'd heard he was more of a DLP type, this has hit me for six! Will have to check out some compilations/games in the coming months.

In terms of reputation he's the highest profile prospect we've signed in a while. Let's see what's in store from the golden ball winner.
Me too, I thought he was more of a DLP aswell from all I'd seen. He seems more complete that I'd thought - it also makes sense seeing as we'd been tracking Naby Keita at the time aswell as trying to tie up Nwakali signing. Combine that with the rise of Maitland-Niles and DaSilva's imminent ascension, and it's clear to see what Wenger is trying to cultivate. Probably ever since Diaby became a crock.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Me too, I thought he was more of a DLP aswell from all I'd seen. He seems more complete that I'd thought - it also makes sense seeing as we'd been tracking Naby Keita at the time aswell as trying to tie up Nwakali signing. Combine that with the rise of Maitland-Niles and DaSilva's imminent ascension, and it's clear to see what Wenger is trying to cultivate. Probably ever since Diaby became a crock.
What's the low down on DaSilva? You seem to rate him highly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould
Top Bottom