• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Players On Loan Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARSNLNO1

I really hope Jack comes back next season, He is Arsenal through and through and I think a midfield partnership of him and Xhaka would be superb, Cazorla is going to be our new Rosicky of that I am sure. We definitely need to keep him around but I won't expect more than 15 - 20 games from him a season.

I also hope we bring back Szczesny, he has improved massively while away and his stats are better than any of our keepers. Add to that I keep seeing signs of Chec slipping, I think he is on the wain already but either way whoever we keep out of Chec or Ospina I think Szczesny will prove big competition for them as long as he leaves the fags alone.

As for Chambers, I genuinely don't get the dislike for him. I think he's a great player and he is performing well in a lower league team who has to defend for approx 60 min at least a match. I personally rate him more than I do Mustafi who is bang average a typical Wenger defensive signing and Gabriel.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Such a shame he missed, that would have been sick! Still was tbf, nice to see he has that in him.
I think he's a more multidynamic player than anybody thought. I feel like the more I watch him, the more his game evolves, even when he's not been very good. The Chelsea U23 springs to mind - he toiled through that match and then exploded into life in the last half an hour and scored the winner. Had an OK first half vs Southampton U23s then produced an absolutely outstanding 2nd half performance.

So far he's seen to be quick, powerful, decent in the air, technically capable, a good dribbler, a (usually) good finisher with a growing penchant for clutch goals, good movement.......

He's produced that for a senior team despite barely even notching up 90 minutes of senior football. I think I might have to keep a close eye on Charlton this season :lol:

Aevi

Hale End FC

Didn't see Mavididi being this kind of player at all!!
I've just noticed, Mavididi really doesn't look out of place on that pitch physically. I reckon he'll soon be ready for a slow introduction into the first team, probably next season. We can sell Campbell, Sanogo, Akpom, and one of Perez, Walcott, or Giroud to make room. And even if Mav doesn't impress, Willock could also be given a chance.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I've just noticed, Mavididi really doesn't look out of place on that pitch physically. I reckon he'll soon be ready for a slow introduction into the first team, probably next season. We can sell Campbell, Sanogo, Akpom, and one of Perez, Walcott, or Giroud to make room. And even if Mav doesn't impress, Willock could also be given a chance.
He plays like Welbeck with more purpose. Knew he was a bit dribbly but his ball carrying has gone from strength to strength in the last year. Well and truly become the darkhorse now. Conceivable that he could make a lot of trouble for the other forwards in pre season.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Bad news.

Mavididi stretchered off today after what was another impressive showing. Sounds like it was a bad one according to twitter.

Preacher

Always Crying
Looks like, that Mavididi has suffered a bad hamstring injury. Damn shame.
Charlton manager:
C5xI0mgXQAERJ5F.jpg

Last edited:

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

Terrible news, was taking to first team football very nicely. Awful. Will have to start again, hopefully he will be fit by the time pre-season rolls around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom