• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2016/17: Matchday 20

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
So,it's start of the second half of the season.Boro vs Leicester is the first match.Liverpool will play against Sunderland and Utd play against West Ham.We also have big derby between Sprus and Chelsea at this round.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I didn't there is PL games today I thought Tuesday and Wednesday. Man city Liverpool games are easy.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Traore remind me of ox quick very skillful but his decision making is so bad always rushing

carlito'sway

Established Member
Chambers switched to RB tough test against mahrez

He is back to the CB position. Fabio moved to RB.
Chambers is doing ok, I really wonder though what will be next for him at AFC.
With Mustafi, Gabs and even Holding now, his pathway into the first team is likely blocked for the near future.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
He is back to the CB position. Fabio moved to RB.
Chambers is doing ok, I really wonder though what will be next for him at AFC.
With Mustafi, Gabs and even Holding now, his pathway into the first team is likely blocked for the near future.
He's doing very well at Boro by the look of things, they have one of the best defensive records in the league. Not to **** on them but I wouldn't put too many eggs in the Holding/Gabriel basket yet. Holding's looked good but he's been here for about 10 minutes. Koscielny won't be around forever, easy to forget Chambers is 21.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Chambers look getting more used to play center back impressed by him today

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

That's vomit inducing stuff. Vieira was the greatest CM the PL has ever seen :lol:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Stopped reading at Luiz = 8

Top Bottom