• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2016/17: Matchday 20

novarek

Bit sickening knowing you can count with Sp**s to give the teams walking the league a reality check, but not on your own team

Reactions: BBF

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Just checked Ramsey has 28 PL goals for us - very disappointing given the nature of his game.
should've scored 4 in the last two games alone, if he had bloody composure.

we'd be out of sight of the rest of the league with a good Midfielder, like Cazorla even though he scores far less than expected of him.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
It is going to be difficult for a couple of matches for Chelsea though never easy after a 14 match winning streak .
True. Something for the chasers to hold on to that. It can be difficult getting out of bed after a run like theirs. I do think Conte has what it takes on the motivational front to get them going again though.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

20 PL goals from Alli in a season and a half is outstanding. Not pretty on the eye but scoring is the toughest job in the game. Just checked Ramsey has 28 PL goals for us - very disappointing given the nature of his game.
Like I said, Alli is what Ramsey has been trying to be in the past few years.

His movement is just as good but his finishing is woeful, one of the worst finishers in the squad tbh.

vantoure

This is going to be the most competitive fight for 4th ever. By that, I mean we're getting fifth.
Not gonna happen, still think United will be out of it. I believe Liverpool and Sp**s will have a period when they dip a bit (say a tricky 4-5 game period).

Hope I'm right ;)

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

I've never been one to jump to conclusions but it's fair to say that this season will be the most competitive top four battle in years.

We've had it easy in the past as at least one of our rivals have been going through some kind of ****ery, but we're going to have to be on point this year.

One point better off than this stage last season yet we're 5th this season compared to 2nd last season. That says it all

Last edited:

BBF

It's the most competitive, but we're still doing the same ****, and it's ****ing boring.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I've never been one to jump to conclusions but it's fair to say that this season will be the most competitive top four battle in years.

We've had it easy in the past as at least one of our rivals have been going through some kind of ****ery, we're going to have to be on point this year.

One point better off than this stage last season yet we're 5th compared to second. That says it all

So we are 1 pt better off than this point last season. Chelsea, Pool, Utd & Sp**s are all way better this season and theirr points totals show it, they have stepped up but we haven't. As you say, we've had it easy before, especially last season but we still couldn't win it. Too many bad results as usual, too many dropped points because we have a poor game, never because the other team were great. I really dont expect us to get top 4 this season.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

So we are 1 pt better off than this point last season. Chelsea, Pool, Utd & Sp**s are all way better this season and theirr points totals show it, they have stepped up but we haven't. As you say, we've had it easy before, especially last season but we still couldn't win it. Too many bad results as usual, too many dropped points because we have a poor game, never because the other team were great. I really dont expect us to get top 4 this season.
If Wenger thinks the top four is in doubt he'll take drastic action.

Might even sign a good player this month, who knows.

I think the best thing going to Europe league it might mean we could win something in the europe.

I also think the worst thing going to Europe league we would ****ed it up in some hilarious way...

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

I dont think we will do anything in Jan, unless Wenger can find the perfect Cazorla replacement.

Not sure we will sign midfielder but Wenger always play more careful and more tactics when we are at risk losing out of top4.

Latest posts

Top Bottom