• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2016/17: Matchday 21

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Quite unbelievable how many mistakes Stones has made this season that led directly to a goal. Must be at 4 or 5 now I guess.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I'm watching the highlights of the Everton/City match, and thse youngsters Holgate and Davies look ever so promising.

Last edited:

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Just watched the highlights of United/Pool, and I must say that United looked good, even though they got away with murder (almost literally with Pogba's strangle hold. At minimum it's ABH irl :lol:), I mean Oliver was deffo in the United tank on this one. Pool defended with their lives, especially in the 2nd half, and Mignolet was deffo MOTM.

Looked like a good match though, sorry I missed it.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Just watched the highlights of United/Pool, and I must say that United looked good, even though they got away with murder (almost literally with Pogba's strangle hold. At minimum it's ABH irl :lol:), I mean Oliver was deffo in the United tank on this one. Pool defended with their lives, especially in the 2nd half, and Mignolet was deffo MOTM.

Was really surprised that Liverpool didn't put two past them . Then Fellaini came on and they hit it long over the press simple but still the most effective way to counter it .

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Was it the same ref who blew us up 7 seconds early as we were about to lump the ball in against Bournemouth refing United Liverpool? I'm 99% certain it was. United had the ball similar position similar time remaining not only did play continue it did so for another 15 or so seconds after ending only when Liverpool had a goal kick.

I'm not being petty or maybe I am.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Yeah saw that earlier on 9gag, how the heck that's not a card and a pen is beyond me

then I remember it was Manchester United

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Maybe a bit too flavour of the month but damn though, Stones...

Can't believe how bad he is. Doesn't really help him that Pep hasn't put in a good structered defence. He's young, he needs a good partner that has defense as his first priority. Bravo behind him doesn't help either and Clichy isn't exactly a good left back. Still though, he does some stupid ****, not only losing the ball, but stepping in when he needs to hold off, walking backwards when he needs to be aggressive.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Wow the opinion change about Stones around here is virtually a 180 , he's still a good player just going through a rough patch . It's not easy for a young defender from England to grasp Pep's philosophy it's almost counter intuitive for them .

carlito'sway

Established Member
Wow the opinion change about Stones around here is virtually a 180 , he's still a good player just going through a rough patch . It's not easy for a young defender from England to grasp Pep's philosophy it's almost counter intuitive for them .

He is still a good player but his currents tribulations can become a real mental block for him. He will need to be strong and focused to overcome his nightmarish season so far.

novarek

Otamendi has been magnitudes worse than Stones but he's not English. Sucks that his last 2 coaches have developed his on the ball skill instead of focusing on how to lead and work properly with a backline

Clichy being part of said backline makes things a bit difficult but still

Latest posts

Top Bottom