• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2016/17 season

Where will Arsenal finish this season?

• Total voters

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Our fixtures are ****ing tough until the end.If you watch clear,we have matches against teams who fight for top 4 and also three matches against teams who fight to stay in the league.They will probably put extra effort in that games.Affraid that we'll miss top 4 for the first time under Wenger.

Last edited:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

This is it. This is the year where we could slip out of the top four.

Happens every year but looking at our current form, Cazorla out for the season and most importantly: our last four fixtures.:eek:

If Wenger is staying I don't care about the top four but if he isn't it would be a massive pisstake if we drop out of the CL the year we get a new (hopefully better) manager.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'm not to worried about top four just yet. Beat Liverpool, or at worst draw and we've got 1-4 points on them with a game to play.

Utd's runs coming up looks quite brutal with two EL legs and an FA cup. Playing on the 4th, 9th, 13th, 16th, 19th.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I've done the predictor
Ended up with Chelsea and City level on 86 points, United 78, Sp**s 75, us and Liverpool tied on 74.

Boro bottom followed by Swansea and Hull Palace survive on goal difference.

The positions all may be different but as a betting man I'd stake money that the margins will be that close. Every body still has tough games and nobody has a great lead over anyone else.

Did the predictor extra positively.

1. Arsenal 83, 2. Chelsea 83, 3. City 82, 4. Tottenham 75, 5. Liverpool 74, 6. United 69...

Only room for 2 losses while Chelsea need to lose 4 and draw 2. :lol:

Not gonna happen.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Did the predictor extra positively.

1. Arsenal 83, 2. Chelsea 83, 3. City 82, 4. Tottenham 75, 5. Liverpool 74, 6. United 69...

Only room for 2 losses while Chelsea need to lose 4 and draw 2. :lol:

Not gonna happen.

I have us going unbeaten and dropping points against Palace and Sp**s. Chelsea lose to West Brom, City, United and Everton as well as drawing against West Ham, Palace and Sunderland on the final day to hand us the title.

It's in the bag lads.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I'm afraid you'll regret that. :lol:

Nah we're gonna get a lot of players back now for the league can see us going on a run. The likes of Welbeck, Giroud, Ramsey and Xhaka could be massive down the stretch.

Also btw have Palace, Boro and Leicester all getting relegated on the final day by a point. You heard it here first.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Did you mean Santi? Don't expect him to be back by December tbh.
Santa may get you Santi next Christmas if that's what you want. I would have thought Priyanka Chopra would have been more your type. But whatever floats your boat.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Santa may get you Santi next Christmas if that's what you want. I would have thought Michael Chopra would have been more your type. But whatever floats your boat.

FTFY

He'll come good eventually

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
This is it. This is the year where we could slip out of the top four.

Happens every year but looking at our current form, Cazorla out for the season and most importantly: our last four fixtures.:eek:

If Wenger is staying I don't care about the top four but if he isn't it would be a massive pisstake if we drop out of the CL the year we get a new (hopefully better) manager.

Not necessarily

"easier" games in Euro League, more games to implement his new tactics/strategy

frankly we should win it

that is a trophy in the first season for a new guy, gets us of in a winning attitude

Gooner n Proud

a.k.a. nasri_8 and Voice of Flamini
Chelsea - 86
Arsenal - 82
Man City - 80
Sp**s - 77
United - 75
Liverpool - 69

I can foresee us having a good run in but our failings mid season will ultimately mean Chelsea will pip us to the title like in 2015.

Top Bottom