• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2018/19: The Fight for a CL Spot

Where do you foresee us finishing this season?

• Total voters

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
The truth is top 4 is papering over the cracks for United, Arsenal and Chelsea. I don’t include Sp**s because they are settled and have shown themselves to be consistent top 4 material. Chelsea have won the place this year but take Hazard away (who is certainly leaving) and they are bang average at best. Then factor in a possible transfer ban for them. Arsenal and United have a lot of work to do. Don’t want to be in the Europa League but there are pros and cons, the pros are we can accelerate the development of the likes of Greenwood, Gomes, Chong and other youngsters.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
The truth is top 4 is papering over the cracks for United, Arsenal and Chelsea. I don’t include Sp**s because they are settled and have shown themselves to be consistent top 4 material. Chelsea have won the place this year but take Hazard away (who is certainly leaving) and they are bang average at best. Then factor in a possible transfer ban for them. Arsenal and United have a lot of work to do. Don’t want to be in the Europa League but there are pros and cons, the pros are we can accelerate the development of the likes of Greenwood, Gomes, Chong and other youngsters.

Are Greenwood, Gomes and Chong really future stars? What age are they 18,19,20?

Missing out on Champions League means missing out on the extra money.

It means being less attractive for better quality players. It means that recent signings like in our case Lacazette/Torreria have a desire for champions league and not fulfilling it here. Which means when the big clubs come knocking they will leave.

If you are to lure some decent players they are gonna want top whack wages as they have no champions league. Then you get stuck with players who are bang average but on big wages.

Something in football has to change. I would rather play young players and them make mistakes and learn than people like Miki who knows his next move is to a worse status club than Arsenal and who is going through the motions.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Don’t want to be in the Europa League but there are pros and cons, the pros are we can accelerate the development of the likes of Greenwood, Gomes, Chong and other youngsters.
Good thing for United is that Ole seems determined to play them more often. Haven't really seen that from Emery.

If we finish sixth do we have to start EL qualifiers in July or something right?

If not, I’d just play all the youth vs Burnley, they need the experience.

You don't think he should at least make a cursory attempt to make up the GD? Two seasons ago Sp**s lost 5-1 and Arsenal won 4-0 on the final day of the season...

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
FlipTable.jpg

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Just like everyone else on here, i am done with the ****ing Europa League but our owner dont give a ****.

All we can hope for right now is Chelsea switch off against Frankfurt because they will be 4th.

dbig

Actually, I've decided I won't mind the Europa League next season as long as we play more youth players there. Tired of seeing the same bunch of journeymen, middling squad fillers who have no upside played over and over again.

Tony's nose

What a mess up last league matches have been.

Cant see much changing in the summer either , 70 million budget wont get us much just feels like I know what's happening next season already.

CJJ

Established Member
All we have to do is win 6-0 and Spuds has to lose with 3.

Put Mavrapanos in attack and have Jenkinson feed him crosses all day. Easy.

Oh and don't forget to field Xhaka the last 5 minutes while the above score stands, just so he can give away a penalty to **** it up.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

If we signed 1 or 2 in Jan we would probably be top 3 or 4. Instead we lose out on that money. What's the point not investing to save money only to lose money anyway. Hate this board.

Why did we end up being one of the worst run big clubs going ffs.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
If we signed 1 or 2 in Jan we would probably be top 3 or 4. Instead we lose out on that money. What's the point not investing to save money only to lose money anyway. Hate this board.

Sickening. Raul is our only hope.

Him and matchgoing fans becoming more and more apathetic.

samshere

Why so serieuse?

And what if the player we bought was completely useless and we still ended out of CL? I support the boards decision to bring in only loan players. Summer is when the best players are available and when we should be doing our business.

rockofcashel

If Man City get banned from CL, which is looking likely, Arsenal will get that 4th spot for Englosh teams..

Go UEFA.. root out corruption

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
If Man City get banned from CL, which is looking likely, Arsenal will get that 4th spot for Englosh teams..

Go UEFA.. root out corruption

The way this season is going, the extra spot will be given to Spuds so if they get knocked out, they'll go straight back in.

According to the BBC article on this, though, the ban may not even go into effect until the 20/21 season anyway.

Top Bottom