• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20: The race for Europe

Where do you predict we will finish this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wolves home Leicester away Southampton home. Anything less than 7 points should be unacceptable but with our form 4 points I'm expecting

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah,i think we'll get 4 points.Draw with Wolves and Leicester will ruin us.Maybe we'll beat Soton.
I mean we seriously need to beat Wolves and Southampton at least Leicester well anything can happen but they much better than us and on form

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
I mean we seriously need to beat Wolves and Southampton at least Leicester well anything can happen but they much better than us and on form

Wolves can give us hard game.They beat City and know how to play on counter attack.With sitatuion how Leicester plays,doubt we can get something.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Top 4 is looking unlikely even from here, so that will be it for Emery. Two seasons with no top 4 was never going to be good enough, so talaa. Next.

GDeep™

League is very weak
It’s not all lost, Chelsea can and will collapse I think. Leicester heavily reliant on Vardy and Maddison.

We’ll have moments in the season where we go on a run and collect points. Top 4 will be close.

Thought it would be easy but 1 point from 6 against Sheffield Utd and Palace, you’re asking for trouble.

Manberg

Predator
We've been ridiculing Sp**s and Utd but we've been just as bad. They could easily find their form before we do.

zilfy

People finally waking up to the fact that emery is likely to cost us top 4 when it should be the easiest season to achieve it in a long time and to make it worse the board wont react
I think the board will react. Raul seems like a guy who wouldn't put up with mediocrity for long. They've basically said that if Emery doesn't get top 4 he's out. That doesn't mean they will necessarily wait all season to find out. We're already 4 points off the chase, I doubt they'll let us slip much further than that before they pull the plug

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It’s not all lost, Chelsea can and will collapse I think. Leicester heavily reliant on Vardy and Maddison.

We’ll have moments in the season where we go on a run and collect points. Top 4 will be close.

Thought it would be easy but 1 point from 6 against Sheffield Utd and Palace, you’re asking for trouble.

A lot of our players look done atm, who are we relaying on that's doing well?

A manager change might kick us up a level, but at this stage no chance of top four imo.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
"But we're 3rd in the league" - Literally half the forum about 2 weeks ago in the Emery thread.
We have an over abundance of people who look at results and statistics and then come on here and talk like they know what is going on. A 6 year old who is involved in this sport enough could tell by viewing our actual performances (Which are getting worse by the way) were NEVER going to sustain a run for the top 4. We are NOT getting CL this season unless we sack this idiot UE

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
It’s only Mane, Wijnaldum, Robertson and Van Dijk who were signed within the PL from Klopp. 3/4 of those are superb players.

Why 3/4th? You dont rate Van dijk???

JK, but in seriousness Wijnaldum is such an underrated player

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If we finished 5th or so this year but still above Sp**s, would anyone take that?

I know none of us will be 100% happy until we win the league again, but sometimes you have to look for the little things to be a little happy.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If we finished 5th or so this year but still above Sp**s, would anyone take that?

I know none of us will be 100% happy until we win the league again, but sometimes you have to look for the little things to be a little happy.

Not a chance. I don't define success in relation to Sp**s. We need top four to arrest the slide, to strengthen the finances to invest in the squad, and to make sure the club's stature do not suffer.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out

If we lose a couple more points to City/Chelsea/Leicester in the upcoming “easy” fixtures then it’s safe to say that we are 100% out of the top 4 race.

zhaggy

Having to rely on other teams to hit a dip in form is not ideal.
Leicester looks solid, Chelsea probably more likely to have swings in their performances, even if they are doing well now and building some sort of momentum.
Really doesn't matter though as long as we have no real identity and continue to invite the opposition to have a go at us.

Trying to stay positive but it sure gets harder and harder.
Voted 3rd place at the beginning of the season but that´s looks like a pipe dream atm.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

If we lose a couple more points to City/Chelsea/Leicester in the upcoming “easy” fixtures then it’s safe to say that we are 100% out of the top 4 race.

We're out regardless. I don't expect us to claw back either Chelsea or Leicester with Emery at the helm.

Even should we somehow come through these "easy" fixtures unscathed, I doubt Chelsea/Leicester will conveniently drop enough points to make it possible for us to get back in contention.

It's Europa League or bust, ridiculous in itself when you realize only a third of the season has elasped.

Top Bottom