• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Race for the Top

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
This season, I think we should target 6-7 wins in the league, and go for the Champions League.

I think getting to around 88 points this year and possibly reaching the semi finals/final would be a great season.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

This season, I think we should target 6-7 wins in the league, and go for the Champions League.

I think getting to around 88 points this year and possibly reaching the semi finals/final would be a great season.

I agree. The only thing I would say is you simply cannot neglect the other cups next year. Because no matter what anyone says it’s still a trophyless season.

Context is key and we have once again improved, but the facts remain. No trophies = failure.

Sungod

Just win CL.
Winning PL this season will be so God like that AM will instantly burn.

Bucephalus

I agree. The only thing I would say is you simply cannot neglect the other cups next year. Because no matter what anyone says it’s still a trophyless season.

Context is key and we have once again improved, but the facts remain. No trophies = failure.
We didn't neglect the cups. We crashed out against West Ham in the small cup with a heavily rotated side, just like everyone asked for. We drew Liverpool in the FA Cup, so a big club was going out no matter what. Bad luck. For every time you luck out and get Hull or Villa in the final, you get a big club in the third round and anything can happen. It's not like we crashed out of cups to lower league opponents.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Just win CL.
Winning PL this season will be so God like that AM will instantly burn.

Sure we have a tough run in but this part of the season is where players have to step up and show us that they’re world class. I’m more excited about it than fearful.

If we win at The Etihad on the weekend then I genuinely think we’ll win the PL regardless of what’s in front of us. Beating City home and away is no joke especially as their last defeat at home was in 2022 and they’re 25 games unbeaten there 😭

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
88 points probably gets us the league.
That's what I've predicted too. Means we can only drop 6 points.

Basically we need to accumulate the exact amount of points again as we have in our last 10 PL games. Those results were W8 D0 L2.

Our next 10 have tougher fixtures & the pressure will be increasing game by game. It's gonna be a tough ask, but the boys have last seasons disappointment as motivation..

City game is massive.

Edit: Our last 10 games all comps, our record is W9 L1 & only 5 goals conceded. We should be going there with no fear.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
“We’re still not a champion team”
“We need to win something this year”

We “need” to win the title off of Pep/Klopp? We •need” to beat Bayern, Madrid/City and Barca/PSG to win a CL.

Whilst I agree we need to win a major trophy soon. I’ve seen enough to realise we have an elite coach and an incredible football team. Furthermore the players are extremely invested for at least the next 3 years.

We don’t “need” to win something this year because of the context of the situation.

STFU.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Quite useful to see them side by side like this.
This is a bit old, but I think this is even better way to see the run-in toughness. Although have to take into account that Everton at this point had the point deduction.

Screen Shot 03-06-24 at 02.29 AM.PNG

LookingForEric

I expected Liverpool to win that but they look very very nervous. They’ve got a lot of games like this one at home now.

LookingForEric

Terrible result for City
Average result for us
Good result for Liverpool.

We move. 9 games left and we need 8 wins and 1 draw.

Doable.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I didn't really get on board with the idea that we had to win that, so a point gained for us. Win out next two and put pressure on Liverpool to win at Old Trafford.
Nice bit of Klopp luck that United play at Stamford Bridge on Thursday night before their game.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom