• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Our Race Is Run

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

HattoriHanzo

The worry for me is not the United game itself, but rather the pressure going into the United game.

If Fulham hold City back in any way on Saturday, then the pressure on our boys will be massive. And the last time we were in that situation, the Villa home game, we were not able to deliver.

If Fulham do help us and we do get through United, then I think we will do it on the last day.
Well, if they can't handle the pressure, they don't deserve to be champions.
It is very simple, so I'm not worried at all.

Anyone else foreseeing a draw in the City early kick-off against Fulham who have been hell against the big teams? 0-0 or 1-1. Put your house, if you have two and thank me later.

TornadoTed

Established Member
We need better rotation for next season. Players who can come in and produce no drop in our baseline performance level. That will dictate whether we win the league.
I agree, to compete with City season in, season out we need 17 robust outfield players of close to equal standard, 7 defenders, 5 midfielders and 5 attackers supplemented with a few youngsters.

At the moment I think we have the quality and the quantity but not the robustness. Players like Tomiyasu, Partey and Jesus are great players who slot in seamlessly but far too injury prone and unreliable. I think we could have won the league by now and possibly gone deeper in the cups if those 3 had been fit and available for the majority of the season.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

The Office GIF

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We can't really blame any team (except Tottenham, ****ing losers that they are!) if City win all their games, tbh.

The luck of the draw means City are playing sides that have pretty much all achieved their minimum objectives this season and have nothing really to play for, so it is what it is.

We just gotta pray Citeh **** up and if they don't, come back even stronger next season...will be hard to play as well as we have these past 2 years and win no trophies, but all you can do then is use it to fuel you for the next season.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

City just beat Fulham, I love us but I have to say the truth, I don't like our chances now, only chances we've got is to beat Man United next game, Tottenham or WHU have to cause an upset now unfortunately.

Tnegs

West Ham already did us a huge favor in final day 2005-2006 when they dismantled Sp**s. History is bound to repeat.
At this stage we could prob use Sp**s chef for the day more. Some pre match lasagna for City would do the trick.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Could as well just cancel the Fulham match and hand the points to city, what a shame if the players can't even bother to play for pride

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Anyone else foreseeing a draw in the City early kick-off against Fulham who have been hell against the big teams? 0-0 or 1-1. Put your house, if you have two and thank me later.
"If you have two" 🤣 Nice disclaimer

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard

Lol they are responding to the kite pictures with ex Arsenal players. Where's our legend willian though

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]
Back
Top Bottom