• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Our Race Is Run

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

Sulosky

If we drop points today it's over. We need a miracle as it is as we're running out of games. I can't see Cheaty dropping any points from here on out.

All we can do is keep winning to at least not hand it to them on a plate.
Pretty much so. We lost out "free pass" for Aston Villa.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Yeah any dropped points now is us done unless City somehow lose today.

I would say a win would put huge pressure on City but the games are almost too close to each other, City players will be warming up while our game is still on they could easily just ignore what's going on in our game (which you'd imagine they'd be able to do in any case).

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Yeah any dropped points now is us done unless City somehow lose today.

I would say a win would put huge pressure on City but the games are almost too close to each other, City players will be warming up while our game is still on they could easily just ignore what's going on in our game (which you'd imagine they'd be able to do in any case).

The only way a potential win in the NLD would prey on City player's minds is if its emphatic enough to show them we mean business thus time round & we're not going down without a fight.

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Is he taking the absolute p1ss? :lol:

If you asked 10,000 fans at the start of the season 9999 of them would have predicted Manchester City would be in the title hunt in the final stretch of the season.

View attachment 23854

Maybe he thought they would be liquidated by now for all the obvious cheating they have done, so this is a surprise to him.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The only way a potential win in the NLD would pray on City player's minds is if its emphatic enough to show them we mean business thus time round & we're not going down without a fight.

Even then the game finishes at 16:00, City players will be either training, in the dressing room getting ready, receiving instructions and will not be paying any thought to the Arsenal game

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

I'd argue our games left are now easier than their games left (Forest Away, Wolves Home, Fulham Away, Sp**s Away, West Ham Home vs. Bournemouth Home, United Away, Everton Home) but they're in control unlike us at the moment.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
I'd argue our games left are now easier than their games left (Forest Away, Wolves Home, Fulham Away, Sp**s Away, West Ham Away vs. Bournemouth Home, United Away, Everton Home) but they're in control unlike us at the moment.
It's west ham at home for them. I'd say it's pretty even.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Bournemouth have been excellent this season we could easily get caught out by them at home.

Whilst this was the hardest game on paper, it actually (minus the two dumb moments) would’ve been the easiest game.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Bournemouth have been excellent this season we could easily get caught out by them at home.

Whilst this was the hardest game on paper, it actually (minus the two dumb moments) would’ve been the easiest game.

Yeah, for now I'm taking nothing for granted.

Still, many said it is impossible, it is impossible but we've gone 3 for 3 and we're applying the pressure.

3 more games to go let's hope we make it another 3 for 3.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
That trip to Old Trafford worries me. Despite us having the quality, do pressure moments from the run in make these games another level of difficult.

We can’t play as poorly as we did again, don’t think we will win if we do.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Feels like a MASSIVE win that, tbh.

Feel if we win every game, we will do it.
we need to not be sloppy, first half we gave the ball away. if we can conquer the nervous side we can win the title. if not this season then next few years defo

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

It's west ham at home for them. I'd say it's pretty even.
Sp**s away is tougher than United away and Everton and Bournemouth are both easier games than all their games left bar West Ham home maybe (Given Everton will probably be safe on the final day)

Tnegs

Not too concerned about the performance today we did enough to win and nothing else matters. We’ve played well and dropped points so if we have to win ugly then so be it as long as 3 points go up on the board after every match at this stage of the season I don’t really care how well we play.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom