• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Our Race Is Run

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
At this stage of the season City are just ice cold. Their win percentage in last 15 games over the last 6 seasons must be insane.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
If Saliba got injured with 10 games to go and we had only Rob Holding to replace him with like last season we’d have collapsed again.
I don’t buy the mentality narrative, only reason we collapsed last season was because of injuries. We’ve been lucky this season. Very lucky.
Better make it count and win the thing or it’d be a major disappointment.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

At this stage of the season City are just ice cold. Their win percentage in last 15 games over the last 6 seasons must be insane.
Don't know how you could watch their performance today and call it ice cold. Some incredible luck on display for them today.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
If we win the league it’s us hardcore fans who have suffered for years, decades even, that should be getting the most out of the joy of winning. We have all these newcomers who’ve only been supporting for 2 years that don’t know anything about the grind we went through it won’t be fair.
Isn’t that what Leverkusen fans are saying about you?

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
City were fortunate today. They can drop points. Forest insisted they don't.
Forest are fighting relegation. None of their next opponents have anything meaningful to play for. Sp*rs will be out of the Top 4 race against if not Chelsea then definitely Liverpool.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

I watched both games; Forest gave City far more problems than Sp**s gave us.

I watched both games too and Romero could have scored 4 and only walked away with 1. One of our goals was an OG.

Sometimes some humility and a reminder that title wins require luck, there is nothing wrong with that.

Ljonin

It’s so ****ing depressing that we have to put our hopes to Sp**s out of all teams to get a result against 115 charges last game of the season.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I watched both games too and Romero could have scored 4 and only walked away with 1. One of our goals was an OG.

Sometimes some humility and a reminder that title wins require luck, there is nothing wrong with that.

I disagree and I think your opinion is being clouded by the way our game finished. We had our foot on Sp**s throats and gifted them a way back into the game. Even at 3-1 we were pretty comfortable. Tottenham xG is pen + gift from Raya.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Don't know how you could watch their performance today and call it ice cold. Some incredible luck on display for them today.

I didn’t lol, so they played sh*t and came away from a tricky away game with 3 points in a title run-in. That’s still cold.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I never gave a sh*t about Man City being this good in the run-ins because we were usually fighting for 8th but f*ck it's annoying.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

I disagree and I think your opinion is being clouded by the way our game finished. We had our foot on Sp**s throats and gifted them a way back into the game. Even at 3-1 we were pretty comfortable. Tottenham xG is pen + gift from Raya.

We really didn't, first half many of us came away saying we got lucky. Sp**s had well over 70% possession for most of that match.

1714327685824.png

At 3 nil it was briefly comfortable when he could have for 4, but Raya.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

We still have OT which is basically repeating what we had to do today.

Not really, Sp**s were still chasing top four and incentivised by trying to stop us in our title quest. The fans and players were out for blood. United won't be like that at all, it'll be tricky but it'll not be like today.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger
Back
Top Bottom