• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Our Race Is Run

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Everyone talking about var city dropping points and expecting arsenal to win all their remaining games
  • Bournmouths form has picked up, they almost secured a draw last season
  • Our record away to manure is horrendous, they could play 11 antonys and still pick up a win
  • Evertons form has improved and sean dyche has shown in the past he grind out a draw
Coneboy still has alot to do, if we dont win the PL this season, he has to go.

You’ve got more bait than a tackle shop mate.

He ain’t going anywhere so settle yourself and eat that humble pie mr tackle shop.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
that manutd game kinda worry me because Ten Hag been crying all year about that previous game i feel most decisions will go to utd way other than that we should have no issue beating them.

we have good GD we only have to hope man city draw a game and we win all 3.

Ten Hag will also want to beat Arsenal. He has strangely been bringing up the game at the Emirates a couple of times now in press conferences. He wants to win that game no question

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ten Hag will also want to beat Arsenal. He has strangely been bringing up the game at the Emirates a couple of times now in press conferences. He wants to win that game no question
he surely does but this manutd team is poverty and they got injures so great chance from us to put 3 past them what i'm worried about is the mistakes and ref going to be in favor to manutd even they got nothing to play for

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Seriously considering doing this if we actually win it. How many weeks after the season concludes does the parade usually take place and is it usually on a weekend?

04 when we won the PL it was the day after the final fixture IIRC. Same with the FA Cup victories.

It’ll probably be the same in this instance.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

I go on holiday Saturday, will just about catch the Bournemouth match. When I land City would’ve finished the game against Wolves.

If I land to see that City have dropped points you best believe I’m clapping.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
How is everyone doing? Long time no see.. Overall its been a good season. Big shame we're unlikely going to win the league bit if we end the season with 89 points, can't deny the effort. We deserved to wim the leaguer but you don't get everything you deserve in this league

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Everyone talking about var city dropping points and expecting arsenal to win all their remaining games
  • Our record away to manure is horrendous, they could play 11 antonys and still pick up a win
  • Evertons form has improved and sean dyche has shown in the past he grind out a draw

If we do not win the title then Arteta needs to go? thats a big shame that you share this tbf.

dino bravo

Established Member

'Coneboy'. Grow up ffs. Maybe you prefer it when Arsenal (we?) don't challenge for the title, like the 18 years prior to last season.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
We will get a minumum of 20 chances vs this abomination of a Man Utd side. Yet strange s**t happens to us there and I wouldn't be at all surprised if we somehow didn't win.

Think similar to the Sp**s game we must play the game that they aren’t expecting.

We can absolutely kill them on the counter attack if we give them the ball. Dominate the ball after we know the game is won

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale has agreed to join Newcastle this summer [Sky Sports News]

Latest posts

Top Bottom