• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Our Race Is Run

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

19-4-0 Is not that impressive. That's 61/69 meaning a drop of 8 points. Slightly better than having 20-0-3 (60/69). Especially given that they had to play only Liverpool away against top 6 during this run. They are very fortunate that the Sp**s game got rescheduled towards the end of the season, changing the meaning of the game (either final or no purpose game on which Sp**s gonna bottle it anyway).

19-4-0 "not that impressive"

WTAF :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Not for a team that has so much dept. Can you imagine Ødegaard out for half a year and not impacting our results...

They have Akinji, Dias, Stones, Nunes, Kovacic, Grealish, Alvarez on their bench.
Compare that to ours or Liverpool and you would understand that 19-4-0 is not that impressive.

You're talking complete rubbish mate, have a sit down. Like what the **** does that have to do with anything? :lol: :lol:

andeoch1

Sit down mate. You just exposed yourself.

The term Bottlers is associated with Sp**s for ages now.

Spursy = Bottlers

This time last year all we heard from the pundits was Arsenal were bottlers. I haven’t once heard any reference to Liverpool as bottlers from our learned pundits. The hatred they have for Royal Arsenal gives me joy 😁.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

You're talking complete rubbish mate, have a sit down. Like what the **** does that have to do with anything? :lol: :lol:

Actually I kind of see the point Mudi was trying to make; in that with all of the advantages City have (and he used their bench as an example) it's almost a given that City will go on these crazy runs.

That said it doesn't make 19-4-0 any less impressive, because doing it is still difficult and it's difficult for any other team to overcome that kind of form in an opposition.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Why is there a sub set of posters on this forum determined to down play this team? It's almost as if they'd rather be back in the banter era :lol:
I could tell who it was going to be doing this even when we were doing poorly a couple years ago.

You’d think some of the people in this forum are world class trolls. I just don’t get it because if they said the weird **** they say here in real life, with real normal arsenal fans around them, they’d sound like weirdos.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Did you listen to that on your way to Queen Elizabeth’s Silver Jubilee?

OK Computer is one of the greatest albums of all time.

I hear you organised your streets platinum jubilee party. Up at 3am hanging bunting and flag shagging.

• Fire
Reactions: A_G

GDeep™

League is very weak
Why is there a sub set of posters on this forum determined to down play this team? It's almost as if they'd rather be back in the banter era :lol:
Like who? It’ll be interesting for you to tag them. Most on here agree with me I think, where we deserve the league this season due to our form over the last two years.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom