• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal FC 3-0 AFC Bournemouth | Saturday, May 4th | KO: 12:30 BST | TNT Sports 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting lineups:

1714345347558.png

The man's not top dog in Jersey for nothing. He knows there's only so much Angeball can do in the face of a superior outfit :lol:

Seeing as I've contributed massively to our season by shepherding the matchday thread against the denizens of the lost & the damned, I figured I should lend some of my gloss to AM once again as I will our beloved Gunners on to victory. Don't know why I'm even bothering as Google seem to think it's a foregone conclusion.

1714344411017.png

We must be vigilant against this lot, they pushed us all the way last season & they play good football, so we should not slacken in the slightest. But, after the magnificent showing today, I think it's fair to say with a good bit of rest, we should have all the tools to dismantle them if we remain calm.

I certainly am looking forward to this guy losing his rag like he did in the 97th minute last season :lol:

In any case, we're on the cusp of greatness & we have a chance to heap further pressure on 115 Charges FC who, hopefully, won't have it all their way.

God willing, we'll take them all the way to the final Sunday. It is our burden, it is our destiny!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jamie99

Player:Ødegaard
Are you 12?

This is real life, and football is NEVER this straightforward, pep makes countless substitutions that never have an impact, and those subs are worth twice our bench options!

I think there are people on this forum, who need to choose a different sport, a different team or maybe need to go and see someone, if you genuinely believe what you're writing, then football isn't for you

Name me a so called "elite" manager, and I'll find you at least ten examples of when they have made decisions with the best intentions which have backfired, pep has countless of them, one of his biggest being when he was in a champions league final and didn't play a defensive midfielder vs chelsea, and lost, he did multiple things like this over his years at bayern and city, where he didn't win the champions league before last season, and this is supposed to be the best manager of all time, with countless resources afforded to him

Arteta is doing an incredible job with this team, and is an Elite manager, FACT
I think the poster you replied to has so far been and still is of the same opinion as you are. You may want to reread the context of his post again.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Will be amazing to see Timber's name in the squad (if he's selected).

PrinzPoldi

Player:Havertz
Are you 12?

This is real life, and football is NEVER this straightforward, pep makes countless substitutions that never have an impact, and those subs are worth twice our bench options!

I think there are people on this forum, who need to choose a different sport, a different team or maybe need to go and see someone, if you genuinely believe what you're writing, then football isn't for you

Name me a so called "elite" manager, and I'll find you at least ten examples of when they have made decisions with the best intentions which have backfired, pep has countless of them, one of his biggest being when he was in a champions league final and didn't play a defensive midfielder vs chelsea, and lost, he did multiple things like this over his years at bayern and city, where he didn't win the champions league before last season, and this is supposed to be the best manager of all time, with countless resources afforded to him

Arteta is doing an incredible job with this team, and is an Elite manager, FACT
We are talking about the same here... no one is perfect...

yet, I am 12 :lol:

Topside

Jurrien Timber looks like being available from the bench.

Hopefully we are well ahead and he gets some minutes tomorrow.

If he comes on he will get a huge ovation, after such a promising pre season and debut least he deserves after an unlucky injury.

Tom Mix

We need to win, our team is back and the ridiculous three day between matches period overcome.

I appreciate Iraola is doing a great job and Bournemouth's recent results are impressive for their standards.... but look at ours. In the face of adversity from injuries, tiredness etc we've hit the final three games with a decent chance and an expectation that we can win them all. That's all we can do and hope Fulham or even Sp uds get something out of their games against City.

The team is more or less picking itself. The usual question marks are Trossard or Martinelli (Trossard has won his starting place especially for this type of game at home), who starts at left back and does Partey or Jorginho start with Rice.

Second half appearances for Martinelli and Jesus and a couple of bit-part cameos.

As usual, score early and we could have an easier win than it looks on paper. Go behind and suffer. I don't expect a 97th minute screamer from Nelson to save us (wasn't expecting it last year either). It would be criminal to lose the title on goal difference so whilst three points is the absolute priority it would be great at least keep the current 7 goals difference into the next game.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

I worry about our left side, all of Tomiyasau,Zinny, Martinell and Trossard are horribly out of form

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Wouldn't be surprised if Arteta throws in Timber and of course I'm backing my boy to get a brace, he's going to deliver us the title, mark my words

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom