• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Santi Cazorla: My Friend, Is Adios, No?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilshero

Well ****.

On the plus side it seems like the surgery might take place at a clinic a couple of hundred meters from where I'm doing my medical education atm. Same one as Wilshere got his surgery a couple of years ago (yeah I met him).

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
If there's no detriment to the squad,then take up the extension. We're not that hard up and Santi can rotate with Jack in that position. For £8m, I wouldn't necessarily pass up Dahoud and the possibility of MF perfection.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
We came into the season knowing he was injury prone and Arsène didn't do anything - it's the same BS year in year out.......

It's not unlucky that every season in living memory we're shorn of some crucial player for nearly the whole season...

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Absolute joke if he gets a new deal. 32, has missed half a season for the last two seasons and has an injury the club can't manage, see Jack.

Only charity fc would give him a contract, like we gave Arteta and Rosicky new deals only for them to give us about 5 games between them in their last season.

And we wonder why we can't just pay Alexis and Özil.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We should have rotated Wilshere/Cazorla this season. Wilshere would have still got a good run of games and Cazorla wouldn't have been run into the ground when we knew he was frail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom