• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I'm no fan of Mustafi but he's definitely been made a scapegoat, he got dropped and we were still ****.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It’s a real shame Harry Maguire is out of our price range. Perfect.

We seem to be caught between big club aspirations and smaller club finances.

We need to accept where we are currently and make the risky signing like Leicester did. Proven PL, but not astronomical fee yet

DasBootist

I said that the dispossessed stat being in there is a red herring, because a defender should never lose possession as it would likely lead to a goal scoring opportunity for the opponent.

Redundant to have it in there as proof of Mustafi's quality. Our next topic will be on procreation where I shall explain how babies are made. Stay tuned.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I said that the dispossessed stat being in there is a red herring, because a defender should never lose possession as it would likely lead to a goal scoring opportunity for the opponent.

Redundant to have it in there as proof of Mustafi's quality. Our next topic will be on procreation where I shall explain how babies are made. Stay tuned.

It's not there to show Mustafi's quality ffs. Just a bunch of stats.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I'm no fan of Mustafi but he's definitely been scapegoated. We dropped him and were still terrible in defense but no one blames Koscielny or Sokratis. Koscielny has gotten away with so much from Arsenal fans in his career.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

The twitter thread is just Arsenal's stats for the season. Not Mustafi related. He just happens to come out on too in most areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom