• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thing is, he could be having a perfectly good game but he's still Mustafi - he has to f*ck something up.

He can't have the perfect good game imo. He can look good, his sliding tackles are good and he does win a lot of duels.

But his reading of the game is the worst I've ever seen. With his reading of the game he constantly put the whole defense on the back foot when defending and the teams constantly get space to explode around him. I think a good example of this was when Bayern Munchen destroyed us for final time in CL under Wenger. It was just terrible one goal we conceded because of Mustafi.

His attitude towards his team mates is also not something you want from senior head figure in defense. Blaming others for your mistakes constantly is just a bad attitude that doesn't help.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
He can't have the perfect good game imo. He can look good, his sliding tackles are good and he does win a lot of duels.

But his reading of the game is the worst I've ever seen. With his reading of the game he constantly put the whole defense on the back foot when defending and the teams constantly get space to explode around him. I think a good example of this was when Bayern Munchen destroyed us for final time in CL under Wenger. It was just terrible one goal we conceded because of Mustafi.

His attitude towards his team mates is also not something you want from senior head figure in defense. Blaming others for your mistakes constantly is just a bad attitude that doesn't help.
Guys a c*nt mate. Never hated an arsenal player more than this ****ing rat. Wtf is that ‘back on top’ bollox as well?

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Did he play against Bayern? If so how was his performance?
He's the reason we let one in :lol:. You could argue lewandowski with the good moment though. But I'd say he should've learned not to give away a free header in the box :bounce:

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Did he play against Bayern? If so how was his performance?
Quite literally Bayern only looked dangerous following Mustafi errors. Every single chance they created came after Mustafi did something stupid. Anyone else out there in his place and we could have kept Bayern scoreless for hours.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I actually did that a few days ago so fingers crossed eh?
I was in Vegas two weeks ago and I saw Beyonce and Rihanna stroll by, genuinely star struck. Emily Rajatowski came over and started blowing me under the poker table though and I was completely distracted, missed my chance. Anyway, if Shkodran can keep putting this shirt on, anything is possible eh mate?

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I actually did that a few days ago so fingers crossed eh?
lead-25.jpg

Alkane

He's the reason we let one in :lol:. You could argue lewandowski with the good moment though. But I'd say he should've learned not to give away a free header in the box :bounce:
Just watched the highlights. Seen his typical arms in the air blaming everyone else. Sick to ****ing death of him, don’t think I’ve ever hated any Arsenal player more than him. Worst part is he chills with Auba and Laca and acts like one of the sauce gang when he should be in the bloody championship

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Worst part is he chills with Auba and Laca and acts like one of the sauce gang when he should be in the bloody championship

Did this man just say ‘sauce gang’?

See this is why Lacazette won’t ever score more than 20 goals, because of **** like ‘sauce gang’.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom