• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Nothing wrong with being gay, but this dance is definitely quite camp:

iiuWUMJiqNpJ37_rfkONCOKscv91zIuPO_7Jhpff-zc.gif

Plus don't act like you actually care you just have a crush on me.
Horrible dance. Climbing back in my mud hut for penance;)

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
I was in Vegas two weeks ago and I saw Beyonce and Rihanna stroll by, genuinely star struck. Emily Rajatowski came over and started blowing me under the poker table though and I was completely distracted, missed my chance. Anyway, if Shkodran can keep putting this shirt on, anything is possible eh mate?
I’d rather jay ****ing Cartwright at centre back than mustafi. Like @Alkane said, mustafis not just ****, he’s always throwing his arms up when he makes a mistake, trying to pass the blame onto someone else. Never takes responsibility. Can’t stand people that can’t take responsibility for themselves. Ffs guys a ****.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

@BigPoppaPump
You might wanna edit that. I know we grew up using it in that context without meaning offence but it can't really run anymore. You might get a warning/ban.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
@BigPoppaPump
You might wanna edit that. I know we grew up using it in that context without meaning offence but it can't really run anymore. You might get a warning/ban.

Funniest thing is I posted that, then literally saw the sticky post right after :lol: I feel like they can forgive my ignorance for this one time.

Otherwise I don't mind riding the bird for the mandem, I'll be a martyr as long as you put "3 Pump" in your sig.

Can I still call things * though? Because if I can call things * but not say gay then that's very ableist. (guess not :lol:) As long as I can still call Pochettino a big fat fatty then I'll be fine.

I still think it's a bit childish to have a swear word censor though.

Last edited:

GDeep™

League is very weak
If an offer comes in and Mustafi refuses to leave he should be made to train with the reserves for the season.I don`t care if his value will go even lower, it would serve him right and also be an example to the rest of our deadwood.
Should probably do it anyway, the fact that he is putting it out there that he has no intention to leave means clubs that could be interested in him don`t make any offers.
What sort of attitude is this? If he doesn’t want to leave because the offer doesn’t suit him, then he has every right to stay.

He’s done nothing to warrant him being forced to train with the kids.

This “make a stand” with players attitude doesn’t work anymore in modern football anyway, I don’t think.

Alkane

Did this man just say ‘sauce gang’?

See this is why Lacazette won’t ever score more than 20 goals, because of **** like ‘sauce gang’.
I feel I need to clarify here.I used that term to mock the whole road/ganagster behaviour/manorisms the three of them exhibit particularly around eachotjer which I detest anyway. For the two forwards they can at least somewhat justify it as they are very good players, however a **** CB cannot. I am 23 years old I would never use that phrase seriously ffs

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Emery and co have to see that this guy cannot play a minute next season unless it's cup games and/or injuries cropped up.

ASIF

Please sell him Unai..He is a mistake waiting to happen.He lose his man time and again and then just put his hands up for offside.How did he manage to play for Germany is a mystery which will never be solved.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
What sort of attitude is this? If he doesn’t want to leave because the offer doesn’t suit him, then he has every right to stay.

He’s done nothing to warrant him being forced to train with the kids.

This “make a stand” with players attitude doesn’t work anymore in modern football anyway, I don’t think.
I reckon playing at an u21 level warrants him being forced to train with the kids. Maybe he can develop his game there.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Another pathetic performance from this muppet yesterday. We’re stuck with him till the end of his contract lads. No club is seriously going to take him. He makes a minimum of 5 errors per game. The c*nt can’t concentrate for 2 minutes, let alone the full 90. You can see why Wenger tried flogging him off to West Brom after his 1st full season. Even Tony fcking Pulis rejected him ffs. Valencia took us to the cleaners with this deal. 35 fcking mil!! Has to be our worst signing ever surely? For the money we paid also? Any other players I’m forgetting here?

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
You can see why Wenger tried flogging him off to West Brom after his 1st full season. Even Tony fcking Pulis rejected him ffs.?
Actually makes more sense for bottom clubs to reject than it does for top clubs as they have to defend harder and the goal is to concede less. A top team can negate that (to an extent) by being more dominant on the ball or simply outscoring the opposition.
So, yes, we're f***ed.. Stuck with him.

Jae

Just watched the Fiorentina game. Forgot how awful he was, think I tried to blank it out.

F*ck me he's awful. Monreal ain't playing much better either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom