• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

16251572_10154616471402713_4335861568876026689_o.jpg

I love his character the most!

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
What a game from Shkodran.
After his poor performances since coming back, he was excellent yesterday. I love his urgency and his decision to take the corner was quite refreshing as was his decision to pass to Alexis and not to cross where the orcs would probably clear it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wonder how many elbows to the face this guy will have to take before a ref. gives the opponent a yellow or red?

Mustafi was ****ing unbelievable in today's game. Love the guy!
Sam Vokes elbowed him home and away and still get away with it.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He must feel invincible. The players must be starting to feel confident when he's playing. If he can remain undefeated from now until the end of the season, we might have something apart from the 'Shkodran Vase' to celebrate.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Fantastic player. This is what happens when you get a £35m decent player in. Xhaka the same when he can control himself.

This is why squad cost is everything. 4 or 5 more at this standard and you have Chelsea. Coquelin, Ramsey, Ox, Walcott . . always loved the guys because they're ours . . .but they can't stay fit and they can't keep up a consistent performance. Sick of purple patches.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Fantastic player. This is what happens when you get a £35m decent player in. Xhaka the same when he can control himself.

This is why squad cost is everything. 4 or 5 more at this standard and you have Chelsea. Coquelin, Ramsey, Ox, Walcott . . always loved the guys because they're ours . . .but they can't stay fit and they can't keep up a consistent performance. Sick of purple patches.
Can we leave out squad cost in every thread pls

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh

What total nonsense. There are more failures that cost 35m than successes all over football who can't get a look in. How the hell do you reach the conclusion of "squad cost is everything?" It was somewhat intelligent up to this point but now its annoying. Wenger himself would laugh and ridicule such drivel. Luckily at least he thinks otherwise himself according to his comments.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

What total nonsense. There are more failures that cost 35m than successes all over football who can't get a look in. How the hell do you reach the conclusion of "squad cost is everything?" It was somewhat intelligent up to this point but now its annoying. Wenger himself would laugh and ridicule such drivel. Luckily at least he thinks otherwise himself.
Be interested in your theory as to why the rich teams win all the leagues in the world. Does it involve invisible string?:lol:

4R5Emaniac

Be interested in your theory as to why the rich teams win all the leagues in the world. Does it involve invisible string?:lol:
Because they assemble the best possible team and manager along with the rest of the factors.The invisible string ties all those things including your squad cost together to make it happen. The cost of the squad comes into consideration once it is established that players are good rather than the cost being the beginning and the end of discussion. Your theory is ridiculous on so many levels. The two of the three most dominant clubs of recent being Barcelona and Bayern produced their own players as the team's core-the cost/price valuation of those players happened later-wages- along with buying other players. Hell, there are more big money signing failures than successes through out football.

Just because you hardly bother much or get the real thing being football doesn't mean everyone is the same. I say that from observing your general commentating on football related issues re players to tactics where you hardly add anything unless its connected to Wenger or to defend him. Majority who take an interest in Arsenal because of the football and are mostly interested in it know better and ridicule your theory because it doesn't make sense.

4R5Emaniac

Oh, and nobody is here to ridicule you personally. Mocking or taunting comments are just banter. You ridiculed me in your reply alone as well as in replies previously. Stop trying to manipulate every little thing to make it look like what it isn't and playing the victim game.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Oh, and nobody is here to ridicule you personally. Mocking or taunting comments are just banter. You ridiculed me in your reply alone as well as in replies previously. Stop trying to manipulate every little thing to make it look like what it isn't and playing the victim game.
Listen mate, I didn't ask you to comment on my post.

We're very different people. You're younger than me, more friendly, no malice in you and believe in things.

I'm older and very cynical. I don't believe anything anybody says until I see proof.

Let's leave it at that :lol:

4R5Emaniac

Listen mate, I didn't ask you to comment on my post.
Exactly like how nobody from here forces you to post or read the forums if you're so put off by it. Stop trying to make it look like otherwise and having digs every chance you get, eh?

You being cynical hasn't stopped you from believing some article without perfect evidence you read on the internet without even evaluating the players or managers and other stuff. You go with this squad cost thing and to the point of skipping over the players and managers. There's nothing scientific or clever, rather the exact opposite and against progressive thinking.

4R5Emaniac

Check the prices and watch players. Majority of them don't add up or justify the fees they cost apart from the obvious big players. Don't even have to other leagues but in England alone you should find majority of these transfers don't reach the level you expect them to for the prices being paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom