• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sokratis Papastathopoulos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

scytheavatar

Established Member
Bad players. You are looking at two 8 M center backs. Bench warmer from Dortmund and past it David Luiz. To add on that they have bums like Xhaka and Guendouzi shielding them which is just terrible. Kolasinac barely has stamina to be both in attack and defense but seems to favor using his charge in the attack, and AMN isn't a RB.

Bad manager. He coach them, he picks them.

WTF can the manager do when he's getting screwed over by the guys above him? You know that Emery would have never supported the sale of Monreal for peanuts, which was one of the dumbest transfer moves we have ever made. Selling Mkhi is also a move supported by fans but would not have been supported by Emery, he understands the value that Mkhi's defending gives us. Emery can only do so much with the options available for him.

And no, Torreira isn't as good as what fans think and we can't solve all our defensive problems by replacing Xhaka with him.

WTF can the manager do when he's getting screwed over by the guys above him? You know that Emery would have never supported the sale of Monreal for peanuts, which was one of the dumbest transfer moves we have ever made. Selling Mkhi is also a move supported by fans but would not have been supported by Emery, he understands the value that Mkhi's defending gives us. Emery can only do so much with the options available for him.

And no, Torreira isn't as good as what fans think and we can't solve all our defensive problems by replacing Xhaka with him.

Keeping Mikitaryan for his defensive contribution?

And yeah I agree. Torreira is just as bad as Xhaka.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Travelling a few zones on a tube doesn't mean you suddenly stop being a sh!thouse. This **** is a ****ing useless CB, and I mean literally of ZERO use. He has something to offer further forward though. Said it before, give him Xhaka's place. Can't believe Unai loves that mug (Xhaka) as much as he does. No brainer.

Edit: I thought I was in the Luiz thread...

CJJ

Established Member
Should be dropped when Holding is back.. honestly i'm starting to rate Chambers higher than him. But its not going to happen, i think Emery is keen on not rotating his CB's too much and see if they can play themselves decent.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Sell, sell we can do much better. As soon as Holding’s back he’s on the bench.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Guys like Luiz and Sok are stop gaps and enough to get us top 4 this season.

My hope is that in the summer we’re sorting out CB, Saliba is already in.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

He has lost his mind to be honest, need him well away from the team. He looks less mentally stable than Mustafi, actually thought he was going to cry at one point and his antics are pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom