• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Spanish Football 2017/18

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Enrique has been possessed by the ghost of Cruyff.

C5mShlgVAAAd7z3.jpg:large

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Atletico only knows how to beat Barca in CL :lol:.If Simeone leaves them this summer i don't expect better game from them in next seasons.

footydroid

Atletico only knows how to beat Barca in CL :lol:.If Simeone leaves them this summer i don't expect better game from them in next seasons.
I think he will stay atleast one more season. They move into their new stadium next season. I think he would want to work there once before leaving.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
I think he will stay atleast one more season. They move into their new stadium next season. I think he would want to work there once before leaving.

Yea,but he put a lof of energy in this team and some bad results can hurt Atletico and him.He lost two finals in very painful way.Also in La Liga,they can't compete with Barca and Real whole season.Atletico will might sell some good players at the end of the season.It's kinda hard to be in situation like this.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Both Barca and Atletico are quite weaker than last season.But Barca always finds a way to beat them in La Liga.It's kinda like Arsenal vs Man utd thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom