• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

La Liga Thread

JoaoFelix

Joao Felix is the best teenager in the world football right now! Generational talent! The sky is the limit for him.

Last edited:

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Did you watch Valladolid's equalizer against Real? My god, one of the worst defending of all time. Joke of a club like Barca. It's Atletico's time.

Iceman10

Established Member
Griezmann going some way to proving doubters (including myself) wrong. 2-1 Barca. Great curler from the edge of the box.

Iceman10

Established Member
4-1 now for Barca. All is suddenly rosy again at Nou Camp after a spurt early on in the second half.

JoaoFelix

Griezmann just leveled it. Was about to say Barca should have bought Joao Felix instead. lol.
Griezman is top 6/7 in the world.

Masterclass from Griezmann, a very good game from Perez too. I liked Ansu fati cameo.

Joao Felix wasn't at its best today but he still got an assist.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Luis Enrique's daughter has died of cancer aged 9, ffs. Donate to cancer charities, people.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom