• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Takuma Asano: Welcome to Arsenal!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Please get a work permit. The guy is on the verge of being world class already, I thought it'd take another year or two but he's very close.

Lancelot

Established Member
Asano just scored for Japan against Nigeria. He definitely likes to hug the last defender and try to get in behind the defense.
Also did well on quite a few occasions to draw his marker out of position by dropping back just enough to link up play and create openings for his teammates.

I would hate it if he ends up being loaned out to play in front of a s**t midfield somewhere else.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Also did well on quite a few occasions to draw his marker out of position by dropping back just enough to link up play and create openings for his teammates.

I would hate it if he ends up being loaned out to play in front of a s**t midfield somewhere else.
:drool: Good stuff! I think if he keeps it up during the Olympics he may just get the work permit!

Look like Vinci's good feels are right after all.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
do we have a highlights video?
how is his game when he is not facing the net. He playead as a lone striker, rght??

GunnerInPluto

He's well built and quick.

He's also very zippy and dynamic.

He's quite good on the ball.

And he looks very tenacious and hungry.

He was pretty average mate. He could run, and run fast, but apart from that, he was average.
If Arsène really needs a striker, he should have signed the Nigerian Umar Sadiq. He was an absolute nightmare for the Japanese midfield. Arsenal should have signed Umar before Roma got him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom