• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

$tan Kroenke Becomes Soul Owner

morpho

Established Member
He's right, though. Arsenal is a business foremost and the fans can't have a say in how the money is spend.

Would you expect consumers to have a say in how Apple is run just because they have bought an iPhone.
Well of course they do! If they dont like it, they just wont buy the next model, simple as... Same as any business - the consumers have all the power. Now as someone else stated, its abit different when it comes to a football club, because the fans will forever be fans. We dont just buy a manure shirt do we, if we dont like how the club is run? But either way, the power is ours, our hearts just dont allow us to use it...

Manberg

Predator
I’m not denying that those put in charge have made mistakes, but Stan has owned the club ( or a majority of the club) for a long while now and as owner he’s responsible for employing (or keeping the employment of) those who failed in the first place. An owner with desire to win trophies and please the fans would have made the radical changes and investment the club needs right from the start. Despite what the letter says, the Kroenke’s don’t care so much about trophies they just see profits.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Credit to Josh Kroenke. He's delivered on his statement, and that is something I can get behind. We wanted change, and i certainly see the structure that has been put in place at least looking like a plan.

This has bought some time and patience from me, but the real litmus test is seeing this kind of planning and intent season by season. Let's hope that's what we are looking at.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Hopefully people will now see he’s not the one who’s been holding us back. The money has been there, it’s Gazidis who wasted most of it. We spent £100m a couple of years ago on dross, that’s on the bald one.

Axel9090

Im shocked. Looks like Josh was right. For once I can actually say I feel like we're making progress under the Kroenke ownership.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Hopefully people will now see he’s not the one who’s been holding us back. The money has been there, it’s Gazidis who wasted most of it. We spent £100m a couple of years ago on dross, that’s on the bald one.

Yeah but baldy should have been sacked after that debacle + our ridiculously poor commercial income, which was basically his remit. Kroenke should have sacked Gazidis ages ago.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Yeah but baldy should have been sacked after that debacle + our ridiculously poor commercial income, which was basically his remit. Kroenke should have sacked Gazidis ages ago.
True that’s the biggest issue with him, wasn’t until Josh came over to London that things started to change.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom