• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The **** and that pitiful apology...

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Not sure that's really the point Arnie. Again I can't help but feel that there are people active on this forum who simply do not understand the magnitude of what happened on that day. Again, I feel that it this was something that had happened to Arsenal fans, we'd have the same anger, the same hurt.

MAK

This has sod all to do with Rooney.

The issue is still the same as it has always been - justice for the victims of this terrible tragedy and those responsible for it and more importantly the cover up stopping them being held accountable for their acts.

The tragedy was bad enough and perhaps some part of it may be attributed to an 'act of God' but more likely a combination of years of neglect and immediate incomptenace on the day.

However, the continued closing of ranks by the Establishment (Government, law enforcement, media) to cover up what really happened, how it happened and who is to blame.

Until justice is done and seen to be done Hillsborough will continue to be in a sense the shame of the Nation.

A

Anonymous

Not sure that's really the point Arnie. Again I can't help but feel that there are people active on this forum who simply do not understand the magnitude of what happened on that day. Again, I feel that it this was something that had happened to Arsenal fans, we'd have the same anger, the same hurt.
Very well said, its not about rooney its about what happened and the fact the sun abused the whole event and people involved. You NEVER forget a thing like that and the sun should never be forgiven. Rooney was just an idiot looking to make even more money, serves him right that he is now hated.
ONETEAM is right, i dont think many here understand how bad this thing was, but if it happened at arsenal oneteam, i dont think our fans these days would still remember it, not with all the 'new' fans :roll:

stevieboy2k

Arnie said:
he's only 18. He was 3 wen it happened. Maybe he is part of the new generation of liverpool that don't really remember this and have forgiven the sun.

They should lay off his back

I can assure you that nobody in liverpool will ever forget the terrible events at Hillsborough, and how could they?

And a point regarding Rooneys age - he's a liverpool lad and he'll know all about what happened at Hillsborough and i'd be very surprised if his family didnt know someone that died at Hillsborough. It appals me to see the s*n trying to blame Liverpudlians and portray the image of a hate campaign against Rooney when its simply not the case. People of Liverpool are proud of his achievements (football wise) and think hes been very badly advised by his agents on this matter, theres no hate against Rooney just disappointment.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom