• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Arsenal Off the Pitch and Bantz Thread

logic DC

on this thread can we discuss the players fashion sense and even post pictures, or should we start a new thread all together on that one?

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
He really doesn't. He's one of the most emotional fans who jumps on bandwagons. At the end of last season he was complaining that we signed Xhaka and said we should have signed Kante. Doesn't strike me as anything less than an attention seeker, tbh. Like most on AFTV.

Honestly, the most reasonable fans on that channel seem to be Claude, now that he's on his happy pills(shock, shock) and Kenny (Who doesn't frequent the channel that much)

chessygoal

I love this one :
- Iwobi : you can feel years and years of Nigerian grooming in that reaction (Lord, instantly fearing it as if it could be real). You can also see his "good student" mentality : "time is ticking, we need to find it".
- Cazorla, Sanchez : Smiling as always
- Jenkinson : King of banters, he actually got caught pretty bad but dismiss it with a joker attitude.
- Gabriel : Can this guy speak? It looks a lot like someone who doesn't get what's happening at all and just tries to copy what the other guys are doing(I mean focus on him, it's hilarious). You can feel the relief when as soon at it ends he points to the exit meaning "Can I please leave now?"
- Jeff / Coq : "We have more important things to do"

Latest posts

Top Bottom