• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Lobby: Introduce Yourself Here

Sykes

Hi guys.

I've been following this forum since back in primary school and early high school years (say 12-13 years) and joined not too long ago. Just remembered I had never been to the lobby.
Born in brussels, lived in New York and Johannesburg. Been a gooner from my mother's womb.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Hello Everyone,

Growing up in Saudi Arabia, there's only one sport practiced by the masses & that's football. Playing it & being a spectator was a passion since my earliest years yet it wasn't until I was 10 years old, in 1992 that I was ushered into the ranks of gooners. Lucky for me, in the days before satellite TV was prolific, being in proximity with Qatar afforded me the opportunity to catch a weekly match from the English Football League and a fair few of those matches involved a team that was aggressive, pragmatic and possessed of confidence in their ability to keep the opposition at bay that spoke to me as a defender. 1992 will forever be the year I fell in love with Arsenal Football Club.

I've been an avid reader of this forum for years & felt now is the time to join & share in the colorful exchanges taking place here with like minded people.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
More people need to understand that Vanilla is not 'plain'. It's a great and unique flavour. Anyway, welcome.
Didn't that guy post the yoghurt intro in May. I responded 'it'll be nice to have a bit of culture round here' but not a titter. Only taken you three months to welcome him and he's f***ed off anyway:lol::lol::lol:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Didn't that guy post the yoghurt intro in May. I responded 'it'll be nice to have a bit of culture round here' but not a titter. Only taken you three months to welcome him and he's f***ed off anyway:lol::lol::lol:
I think you frightened him off. Probably thought you were trying to groom him with a creepy reply like that :lol:. I don't look at dates. I just reply to the bastard post and move on!

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I think you frightened him off. Probably thought you were trying to groom him with a creepy reply like that :lol:. I don't look at dates. I just reply to the bastard post and move on!
:lol::lol::lol:

Vanfrothan

Hi all,

I've been visiting this site for around 10 years now and thought it was about time I signed up and started posting.

I've been an Arsenal fan since birth but I really started to follow the club around the late 90s and I've been a die hard fan ever since.

Currently a season ticket holder in the clock end, although I don't get to every game as I live in the North of England, and looking forward to seeing our new signings.

Can't wait to start posting, particularly in the transfer rumours section with deadline day fast approaching.

LHoffman

Hi, traveling to Europe for a month and making a stop in London. Would really like to finally catch a live Arsenal match. As I understand it you must be a club member to purchase tickets. Pardon my ignorance. A friend in London mentioned that I could try finding tickets on a fan forum. Is anyone looking to sell their tickets to the Arsenal/Swansea game on 10/15 by chance? If not, can someone please inform me if it's a safe route to purchase tickets from scalpers outside the stadium? My concern is buying fake tickets. Thanks in advance for your guidance.

Roger8

Hi all,

Now I'm probably the last person you'd want to see (or help) in this forum but I'm a Chelsea fan from Australia and will be in London for the game at Emirates end of September. It's a been a personal goal to watch a PL game in England and it just happen to be against one of Chelsea's biggest rivals.

I'm obviously looking to buy just one ticket for the game and to be honest don't mind where I sit. Would it be weird/conflicting if I wore a Chelsea jersey and sat with the Arsenal fans in a normal seat or would I need to sit near the away section?

I've looked at options and would the safest way is to get Red membership and hope there are tickets on the exchange? What about reseller websites?

Hoping you Gooners can help a poor Chelsea fan out. :)

Lancelot

Established Member
Warm Welcome from me, lads.

Do enjoy your stay here and if you are looking to get tickets for the game at the Emirates, Arsenal-Mania might not be the best of places to get your answers.

Having said that I think that Article 1, Article 2 and Article 3 here will give you some ideas on how to get tickets and travel to the stadium; please be aware that I'm not personally responsible for those information so make sure that you cross-check everything with other sources that you can find.

Hope that helps, Cheers. :cool:

Credit - goonernews.com

Hello, my name is Josh and i'm from Brighton.

I grew up a Man Utd fan due to my household family supporting them.

When i grew old enough to watch football consistently and fall in love with the game; Arsenal were the team i enjoyed watching the most, always seemed like the underdog, written off too soon and shat on by all fans from opposing teams more than others, i never enjoyed conversation with Man Utd fans like i did with Arsenal, most of my childhood friends were Arsenal fans, so i've been watching them since around 2002.

When i got old enough to be able to afford to go and watch football, it was clear the 300 miles between Manchester and Brighton was just not very feasible, and also via train very expensive.

I'm definetley not this life long Arsenal fan that most of you will be, but i watch them play whenever possible, always keep upto date with the latest news and find myself always sticking up for them when football chatter comes about!

Go back to your bunsen burner and blow up dolls ffs. We're talking men stuff here.

I just wanted to know where did he go. Man ffs. Tell me.

I once trained at Mjölnir under Bjarki Pálsson guidance, got beaten up by his brother Magnús in two boxing rounds!

One of the greatest story of my life!

Last edited:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom