The Lobby: Introduce Yourself Here

Discussion in 'The Lobby' started by kamikaze80, Jan 18, 2009.

1. sexpanther

sexpanther Active Member

I've been on this forum for a fair bit now, but never came across this section, so here is my introduction.

My name is sexpanther, by Odeon. Illegal in 9 countries. 60% of the time, it works every time. Oh and I love Arsenal FC.

Jury, Hunter Zolomon and Nyctophobia like this.
  2. OCELOT0411

OCELOT0411 New Member

Hi all

I had no idea where post this as I have never been on a football forum in my life, however I need your help! My boyfriend is a huge Arsenal Fan but as we live in the North of England he doesn't have a season ticket and of course can't get to London often.

He has never managed to get to a home game yet (he is originally from Africa) and as such I am thinking tickets to a home game would be about the best present ever! But I am a bit confused as to the best way to go about it. I am not keen on eBay or other sites like that as I want to know I am getting legit tickets before I give them as a gift. I was going to sign up as a member on the main site but it only gives me 'Red' membership options and I am not sure what my chances of getting home game tickets with that are?

Could someone please point me in the right direction?

Greatly appreciated if you can.

Ocelot xx

3. craigafc40

craigafc40 New Member

Hi. My name is Craig. I live in the North-West. But i am a lifelong Gunner. Fave players are Giroud, Rambo and Özil.

4. rich 1990

rich 1990 AM's Grouchy Grandpa

Welcome to the 21st century

As for games, Oceleto, you can expect to get lower level premier league games like Watford or something. Assuming we beat Preston and get a home draw, the Cup would be your best bet.