The Lobby: Introduce Yourself Here

Discussion in 'The Lobby' started by kamikaze80, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Ganduzi

Ganduzi Member

2. dreams_gunner

dreams_gunner New Member

Been an avid reader on here since 2016 but just registered here around February...

Been an arsenal fan since 2012 and my favourite was Santi...

I mostly come here to read posts and follow match threads, I should contribute a thing or two henceforth...

#COYG

krengon likes this.
  3. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Member

Hi guys, I am 31 years old and supported Arsenal since the mid 90's. Looking foward to the new season despite are current problems

krengon and krackpot like this.
  4. haroldinho34

haroldinho34 New Member

Greetings, long time lurker thought might as well nosey on in.

krengon and Lone Wolf like this.
  5. Patrick Byrne

Patrick Byrne New Member

Been an Arsenal fan as long as I remember. Massive Cork City FC fan as they are my local team here in Ireland. Going to see Arsenal for the first time next weekend at the emirates cup against Lyon. Any tips for a first time visit?

krengon and Lone Wolf like this.
  6. redstarsupporter

redstarsupporter New Member

Hi everyone,

I am a Red Star Belgrade fan and scarf collector. "You aren't an Arsenal fan, so why are you on this forum?" You migt ask. I remember the two matches between our clubs dearly, and I would like to commemorate those memories by acquiring matchday scarves from that game. If anyone has one, knows someone that has one, or can help me in any way to find one, I would appreciate it a lot.

Matchday scarves generally lose their value after the matchday and I am sure there must be somebody willing to sell theirs.

I hope your club turns back into its former self and I wish you the best of luck for the upcoming season.

Thanks in advance,

Red Star Belgrade supporter

krengon and Nom de Plume like this.
  7. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume Member

Long time lurker.
    Arsenal FC supporter since early 1970's.
    Dad Charlton, uncle was Millwall.
    Followed my Arsenal through thin, very thin and sometimes thick, home and away for decades.
    I have been fortunate enough to be present at many monumental moments in our famous history and, 1989 is probably my favourite one.
    Finals wins and losses, huge wins and losses over rivals from those crap pretenders down the road to, Mancs and Scousers.
    Honestly good to have signed in here, and perhaps because of my age I am slightly concerned about the loose use of the word '*****'?
    Perhaps it is a hip thing, but in my day, it was a very punishable term for a bloke.
    This site has a nice feel good factor about it, but may I ask if 'that' word be put to bed, and another term used instead?

Fanx.

Nom de Plume

krengon likes this.
  8. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume Member

Hey there.
    I recall in 1978 that Red Star beat us in the UEFA Cup.
    I got ****e the next day at school, my final year there.
    Red Lights, Spell danger by Billy Ocean was ringing out in every ****ing class that day.
    Sorry, but no scarves here. We smoked jays and had knuckle dusters.
    :lol:

9. Taner Erginli

Taner Erginli New Member

10. DasBootist

DasBootist Well-Known Member

If the site is dedicated 2 Arsenal, why does the url not contain the word arsenal in it?

11. Taner Erginli

Taner Erginli New Member

I havent got a domain yet as i've just started the site but will soon

12. Arkham Gooner

Arkham Gooner New Member

Long time lurker here, been watching you guys post some funny stuff over the years so thought it was time to join, my 4 year old does not stop saying Lovely stuff :rofl:

13. IrishKookaburra

IrishKookaburra New Member

Lurked for two months now so thought I should probably introduce myself

14. Mengdez

Mengdez New Member

Just coming here to say Hi even i joined this forum at 2010, a supporter since 1996.

15. Hartson67

Hartson67 Member

Hello all, been hanging around for a little while now and thought I'd sign up. I'm from Glasgow and support Celtic, but I've liked Arsenal ever since they beat Man Who to the title and 1998. Always enjoyed how Arsenal play football and how the club has been run through the years.

It's good to finally sign up, and if it's ok with you I'll hang around :)

16. Elijahbaggins

Elijahbaggins New Member

Hello, been floating around for years. Been an Arsenal supporter for about 28 years, Wiltord was my entry point. I run a head hunting company. I was on the fence with Wenger but was frustrated by the level of delusion, with Emery the football is currently painful due to the weird tactical decisions. I was for Klopp before he went to Liverpool, he would have been perfect for us.

I miss Henry and Berkamp. That's about it.

17. UpTheGunnerz

UpTheGunnerz Phallus Obsessed

just struck my mind that i havent posted here! Hello! I like Arsenal. I am a fishmonger from Belgium. Looking forward to a prosperous season!

18. Riou

Riou Nostalgia Merchant

Been stalking this forum for what feels like forever for transfer news at first, but found some great banter along the way...hope to join the hall of fame of posters one day like the guy who said he never brushed his teeth, and the random Colombian who put a curse on everyone...they are missed.

Obviously a supporter of The Arsenal, for both too long and not long enough!

19. Trigger

Trigger New Member

Evening all.

I’ve been supporting Arsenal since the early 90s. I started posting in this forum about 15 years ago under a different account, stopped for a few years and have been back as a lurker for the last several years :lol:

Thought I’d start a fresh account and be more active seeing as I read the forum most days anyway!

Not much to say on the state of the team right here other than I have my fingers well and truly crossed, for a change in management after the Leicester game!

krengon, krackpot and Riou like this.
  20. Eaststander74

Eaststander74 Well-Known Member

Respect, Trig. I used to read this forum many moons ago too. What was your name back then?