• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The most overrated players.

OG J0E

Modric is better at the defensive side of the game than Kroos, which is surprising given how lightweight he looks. Better short passer too.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Kroos' biggest problem is he is slow as **** and lacks leadership. He is at an age where he should look more dominant and certainly for a player of his ability far more influential. His passing range and the quality of them due to his technique with both feet, silk.

Godwin1

Very well-known
Coutinho is not overrated. Cmon.

Cracking little player.
No, aside from the cringe we hear from rawk about him from time to time, the media massively overrate him as well.

Looking at him objectively though he has all the right attributes to be a great goal scorer from wide. Still 23 as well, I think he can adapt his game slightly and be hitting 15 a season from a wide position.

Last edited:

Hyper D

Modric wees all over Kroos. Modric is 'best player in the world in his position' material. Kroos is just a good player, who looked even better benefiting from the Bayern/Germany systems.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Disagree with Kroos too. Don't see how you can rate Modric but not rate Kroos, they are on a very similar level imo. Not like for like players obviously, but Kroos is very ****ing good at what he does.

He's basically Elneny if Elneny was good.
It's the common choice to call Kroos overrated. :lol:

BobP

Memri Fan
Sidney Govou.

Note sure if he's overrated per se, but he was just such a nothing player. In all honesty though, my opinions on him are probably influenced by how mediocre he was on FIFA relative to other talents at Lyon.

OG J0E

Only a matter of time until Martial develops into one of the world's best CFs.

Hopefully it's after Utd get Mourinho, who thinks Martial too young to trust and sells him to us.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I usually find I am impressed when watching Marcelo so I wouldn't say he is overrated. I do agree that Depay seems to be overrated or at least he was, still has time on his side though.

Not a player but what about Pep? What do you guys think of him and how about Muller & our very own Jack Wilshere?

Just looking for opinions on the above.

Also Kante, Mahrez & Sturridge?

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Quaresma-He played for some good clubs in Europe and he didn't do anything special.Always seen as great talent with good tecnique.Overrated.

Nani-When he came to Utd a lot of people said that he is new Ronaldo etc.Never understand hype about him.He is good player,with nice dribbling and tricks,but apart from that i don't remember some great games by him.He had one good game against us loool.

Walcott-We wrote about him on Arsenal mania a lot.Don't need to repeat anything.

Barkley-This guy always plays like ****.

Pique-He's good,but i never rate him as a top class CB.Barca is good in offence and i wonder how good Pique would be in some more defensive side where you have to work hard.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Modric is quality. Would be at Arsenal but Wenger doesn't like spending money in midfield.

We could have got him from Dinamo Zagreb with Eduardo but Wenger said he had doubts about his size in the Premier League.
Then went and bought Arshavin.

carlito'sway

Established Member
We could have got him from Dinamo Zagreb with Eduardo but Wenger said he had doubts about his size in the Premier League.
Then went and bought Arshavin.

We made the same mistake about Kante. Arsène liked him with Caen in L1 but said himself that he was concerned about his size / small stature. Sigh.

Top Bottom