• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The most overrated players.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
We made the same mistake about Kante. Arsène liked him with Caen in L1 but said himself that he was concerned about his size / small stature. Sigh.

Yep but luckily for us Wenger had the chance to correct that mistake by triggering his £20m release clause in the summer.
Being a man who admits his mistakes and learns from them he paid the £20m, shored up our midfield and now we're in a great position to....oh no wait

nmn

Pique and Boateng. Imagine Koscielny playing for one of these sides. I have no doubt he would be widely regarded as a top 3 CB in the world.

Last edited:

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I am surpised to see Kroos mentioned:eek:, superb player. Herrera is underrated by many non Utd fans in my opinion and has been their best player this season.

I still say the same guys I've been saying for a long while are still overrated:

Ramsey
Bale
Reus
Barkely
Stones
Luiz
Ramos
Marcello
Walker
Bellerin
Coutinho -although finally started to live up to the hype this season prior to his injury.

Hyruga

Steven Gerrard.

Based on all the mistakes he has made, he would have been dropped long ago if he wasn't charismatic/captain.

Theo Walcott

Can't cross/pass. Can't dribble. Can't even shoot sometimes. Can't head. Can't intercept. Can't tackle. Poor first touches. Easily bullied. Slow in decision. Poor workrate other than sometimes running fast. Lack determinations.

Easily stressed out, unable to score any goals past 80 min.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Theo Walcott

Can't cross/pass. Can't dribble. Can't even shoot sometimes. Can't head. Can't intercept. Can't tackle. Poor first touches. Easily bullied. Slow in decision. Poor workrate other than sometimes running fast. Lack determinations.

Easily stressed out, unable to score any goals past 80 min.
:lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I think Reus is overrated as well, seems highly rated by so many but I doubt all those people watch Dortmund religiously. Pogba is a world class talent and Payet is a very good player but they were both massively overrated last season. The former will leave many with egg on their faces imo.

Bellerin is brilliant but I think he's slightly overrated due to his lightning pace. I don't think Marcelo is overrated as an attacking fullback though, he would honestly be our second best winger.

crazyman

Ronaldo.

People keep saying the top two players in the world are Messi and Ronaldo and unbelievably he won the Balloon D'or despite not showing up in the finals that supposedly gave him the award.

But Suarez has been better than him since he moved to Barca.

4R5Emaniac

Personally find Reus superb but his development stalled after injuries. Honestly think he'd be the best German player and a Ballon Dor candidate had his body helped.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Personally find Reus superb but his development stalled after injuries. Honestly think he'd be the best German player and a Ballon Dor candidate had his body helped.
I haven't seen Reus play many times but one thing I've noticed is that his shooting and finishing is excellent. Puts a lot of strikers to shame.

Sykes

Reus isn't overrated...rated just fine(maybe Slightly underrated).
Dele Alli is overrated...no way is he good enough to play for Madrid and wouldn't get into out team.
Scholes is another...world class, yes. Best CM in the last 20 years??? No freaking way.

4R5Emaniac

I haven't seen Reus play many times but one thing I've noticed is that his shooting and finishing is excellent. Puts a lot of strikers to shame.
His technique is superb. His execution of shots, finishes or passes too. Versatile enough to play all across the front 4 along with having that creativity and pace. Its only his fitness like RVP that keeps him from being one of the best in the world. He'd be at Real Madrid, Bayern or Barcelona if he could stay fit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom