• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If emery had clear plan and style he deserve more time but he not and he look desperate trying everything to save his job i don't think he'll turn it around

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
If emery stays during this break we have to assume they don’t think he’s doing a bad job.
It doesn’t matter if there’s no one tbh. Have to make it clear that the club is somewhat ambitious and this won’t stand anymore

If he is still here after the break that doesn't necessarily mean they think he isn't doing a bad job. They could think that and still not fire him yet.

I think a big decision like this, the club usually wants to take the time to evaluate the whole situation. Who to replace him with? What remit to set? How much money would they ask for? How much to pay off Emery and his team? Will this money be taken out of the next transfer budget? If yes, will that have significant impact on our chances to recruit our targets? Etc. Also I don't think one person will be making all the decisions, thus making the process even slower. Add that they want to make sure they make the right decision it is likely they won't rush too.

All of that is incredibly frustrating as a fan when you know the change needs to happen soon.

This is probably the only times when it is better to be owned by an Abramovich type owner. If it is clear a manager is struggling, he can fire them very quickly. No need to consult others, no need to calculate all the financial implications. No need to get everything spot on or otherwise you are ****ed for a few years.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jae

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable

This is probably the only times when it is better to be owned by an Abramovich type owner. .
Dont understand this logic. How many major titles have they picked up since our last one? I don't care who owns or club, i want to see progress and we've definitely gone backwards under kroenke. Id rather have a corrupt russian/saudi billionaire, thanks

bandaid

What are you going on about? Read the thread. How is it a coincidence Chelsea's success coincided with the arrival of an Oligarch. Is city's as well?
i am talking about kroenke sucking the life out of the club and you are talking about other irrelevant clubs.

as i said, the fanbase never unites against the toupee wearing Walmart ****head...

Some social media firm on kroenkes payroll probably has a few posters here too to ensure that the fanbase never unites and turns on the owner.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
i am talking about kroenke sucking the life out of the club and you are talking about other irrelevant clubs.
Omg, read the thread!!!! There's a reason im talking about other clubs. They're ate other people on this forum and the topic of discussion changes as a result. Ffs

blaze_of_glory

How can these guys look at how we go out and play every week for the past year and honestly think we’re on the right track? Think they’re just looking to avoid putting in the work of finding a new manager tbh. Would rather just sign players twice a season and enjoy fans telling them they have large genitals because of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom