• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Proof

Established Member
-----------Szczesny------------
-Debuchy-Gabriel-Koscielny-Gibbs-
--------Schneiderlin-----------
----Ramsey--------Pogba
-----------Özil
----Alexis------Cavani

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
GDeep said:
Taylor Gang Gunners said:
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Why? He won't even make our bench ffs.

Don't know what player you've been watching lad, I think Aubameyang would do a stellar job for us up top, he can play out wide too.

There's an argument to be had for him starting possibly, but not even make our bench? Two words; Danny Welbeck.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Welbeck and Walcott would look world beaters in Germany, it's a rubbish league.

I was ott in my previous post but PE has no place on an Arsenal wish list.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Welbeck would look a world beater in the Championship maybe, no way would he do what Aubameyang's doing for Dortmund atm, just not clinical enough.

I'd be happy with Aubameyang or Lacazette.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I don't watch the Bundesliga but I've seen PEA have some shocking games where he can't hit a barn door. Usually in the big games as well. Last thing we need is an inconsistent confidence player.

Get someone like Lacazette who looks about a sure thing as you can get when you're buying a striker.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Watching guys like De Gea and Courtois keep their teams in games, in recent weeks, with regular spectacular saves, and with our domestic and European rivals fielding top GK's - Lloris, Neuer, Buffon, Sirigu etc, you feel it's an area where we're not competing. One guy can dramatically change that, if we can pull it off -

Cech.

Would be a game changing signing, a world class, experienced GK.

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
You heard this name here first:

Boli Bolingoli Mbombo

Just the name.

came on as a sub for Club Brugge v Besiktas in the last 16 of the Europa League. Scored twice.

Sign him up.

edit: turns out he's 20, a left fullback and Lukaku's nephew.

----

Somebody we should really watch too is Riechedly Bazoer (Ajax). Also scored tonight. PV4 type.

Vibra

Established Member
clockwork orange said:

Boli Bolingoli Mbombo

Just the name.

came on as a sub for Club Brugge v Besiktas in the last 16 of the Europa League. Scored twice.

Sign him up.

----

Somebody we should really watch too is Riechedly Bazoer (Ajax). Also scored tonight. PV4 type.

Goes well to the tune of La Bamba, sign him up

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
Vibra said:
clockwork orange said:

Boli Bolingoli Mbombo

Just the name.

Sign him up.

----

Goes well to the tune of La Bamba, sign him up
No, that's Sol Bamba's chant.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I don't get why we're suddenly likely to get Cech now all of a sudden? Teams don't sell to title rivals as it is, let alone the fact that Mourinho hates us more than a canker sore. Just buy a random keeper from the Bundesliga if you have to, they're all ridiculously good.

Also Ricardo Rodriguez seems a bit out of our league, probably going to Real or Barca.

For me I'd go with :
German GK
Ashley Cole/ Luke Garbutt/ Matt Targett
Schneiderlin/Illaramendi/Gundogan
Fekir/Meyer/Calhanoglu
Lacazette/Sturridge/Rodrigo/Vietto

GDeep™

League is very weak
What's the point of Cole? Physically he was done 2 years ago.

How many slow, light weight, not WC etc players do we want? Sign big or stick I say.

Wenger said he's not interested in Cech, he has 3 great keepers if you ask him.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Schneiderlin, Lacazzette and a right winger would be a great piece of business.

We will definitely offload several first team players, so there's space for new signings

Podolski, Diaby, Flamini, Jenkinson, Sanogo, Campbell

Top Bottom