• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Dortmund's CEO Hans-Joachim Watzke on PEA...

http://www.eurosport.com/football/b...emerick-aubameyang-bid_sto6033323/story.shtml

80m Euros huh?

---------Özil
Marhez------Sanchez
---------PEA

Move many of the half players like Theo, Ox, and Giroud and we could easily afford this attack and it'd be at the level needed for a club with true PL and CL aspirations.
Getting used to Sanchez upfront but I still think a proper striker would take us up a level, especially someone like PEA who's comfortable on the wing anyway.

80M euros is a no brainer.

Walter White

A damm revolution is my wish list. This whole building a team now that we are rich project didnt worked.
º Massimiliano Allegri

º Sell Ramsey and Giroud to ****ing China i dont care.

º Clean the deadwood in Debuchy, Elneny, Jenkinson, Chambers. And Giroud and Ramsey very important

º Buy a left wing back, a top top GK and a marquee striker.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I ****ing knew Gabriel Jesus was the real deal. We should have signed him ffs.
You need to go around the forum and start shutting @Trilly and his "I told you so!"s down, you called it and he was just going with what you were saying a bit :lol: (no hard feelings @Trilly ;))

We really missed out with Jesus, his start has been so unbelievably good that I just can't see it being a fluke. Might slow down, but as he gets used to the league he'll become a machine :(

People said the same about Martial last year... This forum cant see past two weeks.

We will see what Jesus is made of when league starts to target him.

Until then people should stop being 2-minute mens.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Dries Mertens and Nainggolan. Not really sure about left-back and goalkeeper at the moment, maybe just put faith back in Szczesny? As for left-back perhaps Bertrand (I know he won't be that popular of a name). In this scenario most of the budget would have been spent on Mertens and Nainggolan so we'd probably have to compromise elsewhere.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Wheres the ****ing links to Kolasinac? LB, LM even fill in at CB. :mad:

Contract up in June... Can talk to clubs yet only hear Juve & Chelsea talks.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Just about to come on and say Mertens & Nainggolan @Tir Na Nog :p

Very, very good players. Get them in, along with maybe Szczesny, and another young keeper. New lb as well.

Then another manager in as well.

Ahhh just realised Mertens is 29, so thats basically 35. :/

Last edited:

Malky

Established Member
Sell: Cech, Ospina, Gibbs or Monreal, Jenkinson, Debuchy, Coquelin, Ramsey, Sanogo and Theo.
Bring Szczesny and Wilshere home.
Allegri as the manager and let him build his own team.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
A lot of requests for Allegri, wasn't he a trainwreck at Milan?
He actually did a great job at Milan and definitely didn't deserve the sack. He won the title, qualified for the CL and beat Barcelona with a dodgy squad with the club in turmoil. His work at Juve next is there for all to see- league titles and a CL final.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
IN- Isco, Mahrez, Naby Keita, Dolberg, Gaya and Mbappe.
OUT- Özil, Giroud, Alexis, Ramsey, Debuchy, Jenkinson, Gibbs, Akpom and Zelalem.

The Gooner

Should we make a bid for Defoe? That guy guarantees you goals and he is the only reason why Sunderland have and I think will be avoiding the drop. Guy still has it and keeps himself fit.

I say if he can give us a goal laden season then maybe just maybe we'll win the PL? He has lots of experience of playing in the Prem league and he's a better option upfront than Giroud that's for sure!

It's a shame that Defoe never played for a top club and a bigger shame that's England seem to ignore him in favour of that fraud Harry Kane!

Latest posts

Top Bottom