• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thierry Henry | Named Assistant Coach of Belgium

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Was planning on making a thread for the great man anyway, but this is a good move for him I think.

Could be a case of Martinez planning on getting the Arsenal job in future as well and using Henry to get support. :lol:

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Good move for him to start of his coaching career.

Roberto isn't a great name to be working with, but it's all about learning the ropes and gaining experience for him I think.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I hope this helps him and doesn't hinder his mangerial progress. It seems everyone thinks this is the setup of Martinez joining Arsenal however, I don't see it.

Lilwizzle

Established Member
I hope this helps him and doesn't hinder his mangerial progress.
I hope, but going from a Sky pundit to being 2nd in charge of a Golden Generation that anything other than a World Cup in 2 years time would lead to you getting sacked is almost as strange as going from Sky to manage a big European team in a league like Spain or something. Almost.

Arteta's the only one doing it right..

Jerome_Gooner

Very surprised!! But as Belgian I'm over the moon to see what the king can teach this young and talented generation. Particularly finishing wise, when your attack is Lukaku, Benteke and Batshuayi, you learn to expect shots going a bit... wide.

I hope he learns his trade and becomes Simeone assistant one day at Arsenal, he has true love for the club.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Belgium has:
1) A young and extremely talented group of attacking players, especially at CF.
2)A manager who doesn't give a **** about defending.

How do you improve their chance of wining? Bring in the best CF that has graced the PL as your number two to coach up your attackers and beat everyone 5-4.

Masterstroke by Belgium.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
shocked-bad-acting-italian-spiderman.gif

That moment you realize Henry will be making our direct rivals stronger now.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
shocked-bad-acting-italian-spiderman.gif

That moment you realize Henry will be making our direct rivals stronger now.
Yeah well that's what happens when your manager is more concerned with the fragile egos of his players and himself than doing what's right.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom