• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Top 6. Can Wolves, Everton or Leicester break in?

Will any of the below break into the top six?

• LCFC

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • Everton

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Wolves

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • None of the above

Votes: 21 47.7%

• Total voters

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Hey guys,

Thought this might be interesting to keep tabs on the teams pushing the top 6. Leicester look a different beast these days. Wolves have been tops for a while Not so sure about Everton.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Guess tonight will give us a pretty decent indication, I can see Wolves winning but there squad is so so thin. Think if it's anyone it'll be Leicester.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
I will go for Leicester.They play nice football and have some talent in their squad,Rodgers is also good manager for them.Wolves will have EL to play and Everton is tough to predict.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
James Maddison, Ayoze Perez, Jamie Vardy, O. Ndidi, Ben Chilwell. All very talented players and will cause a few upsets this season. Could very well finish above Chelsea i think.

Manberg

Predator
I read a stat saying James Maddison has created the most chances in the league since the start of 2018, even higher than Hazard. Leicester got a player there if true (I don't think I've watched him).

If one of the teams do make the top 6 this season I expect it would be Chelsea who misses it. That's not to say that it will stay like that beyond this season though. It takes big investment to break into the top 6 permanently.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Hey guys,

Thought this might be interesting to keep tabs on the teams pushing the top 6. Leicester look a different beast these days. Wolves have been tops for a while Not so sure about Everton.

Maybe include NO as an option too. If any of them can I think it would be Leicester at the expense of Chelsea but it will be tough, I'd probably select NO if I could.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I read a stat saying James Maddison has created the most chances in the league since the start of 2018, even higher than Hazard. Leicester got a player there if true (I don't think I've watched him).

If one of the teams do make the top 6 this season I expect it would be Chelsea who misses it. That's not to say that it will stay like that beyond this season though. It takes big investment to break into the top 6 permanently.
I rate Maddison quite highly. My dad watches all the Leicester games and he has been raving about him.

BobP

Memri Fan
If Brendão can identify, ASAP, the shape which best maximizes the players at his disposal then I think Leicester are a good chance.

I think a return to the 41212 formation, which served him so well at Liverpool during the 2013-2014 season, would be prudent.

------------Schmeichel
Ricardo-Evans-Söyüncü-Chilwell
---------------Ndidi
----- --Tielemans-Praet
------------Maddison
-----------Ayoze-Vardy

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Surprised to see so few votes for Wolves. Top side IMO.
Can't see it happening this year, quality players but their squad is thin as a rake and they have Europa to deal with this year. Plus I reckon it won't be long before the likes of Neves and Jota are plucked by bigger teams

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Nope. And even if they do, they’ll drop back out.

Spending power is just ridiculous now, look at us and Sp**s. The two ‘broke boys’ of top 6 have just signed players for more than 70M.

On that note, City now have the lowest transfer record of the top 6. :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Maddison absolutely shredded Chelsea yesterday. Think he’s about to break out in a big way this year.

Top Bottom