• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL | Arsenal v Basel | 28th of September at 19:45 (GMT)

What will the result be for the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Arsenal vs Basel

3xJu9kuyk-VCIFic8fLuP93NtR4rjKPuyGoBHuqk1uH4QnrkzvkFFfVsUbHrGiGStK2meMFjhdZ9kIz8qc5UYpAwhS6vkvPaJwyM7LyV2hsQ_KyZGhDTlZ_EopmpwQ_KYl4gGZ9U

Predicted Lineup
There are many possible lineups for this game, but I'll give it a shot... I expect moderate rotation along these lines:

Ospina
Bellerin-Mustafi-Koscielny-Gibbs
Xhaka-Elneny
Chamberlain-Özil-Alexis
Perez

Predicted Score
I don't feel like it'll be the easiest of games by any means, but we should pull through with maybe a 2-0 win.

africe

Expecting a bit of rotation, but the heavy-hitters should be involved. Something like this

Ospina
Bellerin-Mustafi-Koscielny-Monreal
Xhaka-Cazorla
Chamberlain-Özil-Sanchez
Perez

carlito'sway

Established Member
Arsenal vs Basel

3xJu9kuyk-VCIFic8fLuP93NtR4rjKPuyGoBHuqk1uH4QnrkzvkFFfVsUbHrGiGStK2meMFjhdZ9kIz8qc5UYpAwhS6vkvPaJwyM7LyV2hsQ_KyZGhDTlZ_EopmpwQ_KYl4gGZ9U

Predicted Lineup
There are many possible lineups for this game, but I'll give it a shot... I expect moderate rotaion along these lines:

Ospina
Bellerin-Mustafi-Koscielny-Gibbs
Xhaka-Elneny
Chamberlain-Özil-Alexis
Perez

Predicted Score
I don't feel like it'll be the easiest of games by any means, but we should pull through with maybe a 2-0 win.

I would love to give Santi a breather but I will be surprised if Arsène sits him. He will want to go for the win and keep the momentum so he will start his strongest 11, i.e the same as yesterday.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Ha. Basel. The mighty Arsenal just after the Chelsea win. We'll do them.

uHHesZ.gif

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Hope we won't understimate them, Wenger will rotate a bit. Think we'll see Ospina, Ox and Elneny, Perez as well I assume.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I would love to give Santi a breather but I will be surprised if Arsène sits him. He will want to go for the win and keep the momentum so he will start his strongest 11, i.e the same as yesterday.
I'm not sure he'll be keeping the exact same team, players like Ospina and Ox will definitely be on the team sheet imo. It's the Wenger way.

Cazorla and Elneny each have a good shout though to me, Perez and Giroud as well.

GOONER1991

Established Member
I would maintain the same frontline as Saturday, perhaps bringing in Lucas for Walcott. This frontline is still a work in progress and needs consistent playing time in order to perfect the tactics and playing style that we've begun to develop. It's an injury risk, but I would like to see Alexis get more time upfront and Iwobi to keep his form going.

In addition, I've grown tired of watching Chamberlain play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom