• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL | Arsenal vs Ludogorets | Wednesday 19th October 19:45

What will the result of the game be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Jeeezs, what's up with you. Acting like a little ***** with your whole "people are suggesting" when its just me! Its a great buy from Wenger, I didn't even rate Mustafi this highly, but Wenger clearly knows. What's weird about asking that question? There were two injuries with time between them and the transfer did take a lot of time! Something is seriously wrong with you with your whole victim thing going on, oh so sad for Wenger. All because I told you to shut up ONCE because you were spreading so much bullshit that it was clouding my happy feelings on both Arsenal and Wenger. Just press ignore on my posts and you won't have any trouble anymore.

Seriously, chill out mate. No need to be so uptight. Should be happy, Arsenal is rolling.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

That's what I like atm.When the team with these type of characters starts feeling the wins and momentum, I don't think they will let themselves be careless. The complacency came with a lack of self-belief. When you see Walcott scoring screamers, Alexis lobbing the keeper from the edge and Özil already scoring 6 I think they won't let themselves stop.
I agree just hope we cope when we suffer a loss

First time since 2012 we score 6 goals in a game. The year we signed Giroud our attack has been getting worse every year, probably peaked last season.

Still a long way to go but glad to see that we are looking much more mobile, fluent and creative in the attack than with the big man. Think there is even a room for more improvements.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Can't everyone just be happy that Arsenal are in good form and not turn on people who like that Arsenal are also in good form?

Peace & Love, guys. Peace & Love.

Doom

Not sure I understand that tbf. The question @razörist effectively asked was 'Would Wenger have bought Mustafi if our other centre backs hadn't been injured?'

None of us can know the answer to that as we don't really know the full story. So you can speculate either way depending on your Wenger stance. Would that get us anywhere, and would we be any nearer knowing if Wenger was good or bad at transfers? And why raise that question after a good win if you weren't trying to cast doubt on Wenger's ability.

For the avoidance of any and all doubt I wasn't having a pop at yourself or Razörist. I like you both. :eek:

At heart though, I don't think asking would a player have been bought if conditions were different are out of line.

However, if a poster defended that contention by making a spurious argument, such as "Wenger only bought that player because he had to generate false hope to sell season tickets" I would hope that argument would be shot down by a rational counter-argument, like Wenger knows how to spot a good'un.

logic DC

the thing is we weren't even playing our best yesterday, the Basel game was Arsenal at it's peak although the score did not suggest that, my point is we scored 6 yesterday without really flexing, **** is scary but than again with us you never really know. so we will see as the season progresses where we are really.

Ewarwoowar

Yes, I literally go and watch 11 pieces of **** play football home and away. I literally just flushed Gary Mabutt down the loo as well. Makes that Man City result all the more impressive...

Although in fairness, they genuinely did try to redefine the word literally to mean both the former definition, plus the opposite, rendering it useless as a word, because so many people misused it, so technically I'm not sure if it is misused any more.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/aug/13/literally-broken-english-language-definition

I am uniliterally flummoxed,, speaky zee Ingerlish please!

Ewarwoowar

We have a pretty high conversion rate in CL, albeit it is a small sample.
Hope it will continue. Our rate in the EPL is at 23% (highest in the league), that is very good as well. It is also a testimony of the quality of chances created.

******* Barca thoo_O

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

What's going on at the Emirates by the way? It frightening how quiet that place is at times and half the crowd was gone for Özil's hattrick :(

carlito'sway

Established Member
Too many plaggys real fans cant afford the tickets

I think it is more than that....It is a combination of factors:
- Obviously ticket prices...But that is not going to change. it is the nature of big football teams today, specially one in London, a very expensive city.
- Arsenal appeal, a lot of causal fans would want to go the Emirates just to be there.
- The club obvious lack of strategy to create a real fan base support at the stadium (no fans clubs group seating etc..)
- Finally the local fans as well deserve part of the blame, particularly the fans groups and associations not being able to organize and create a better fan atmosphere and support at the stadium.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom