• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL | Basel v Arsenal | Tuesday 6th December 19:45 | BT Sport 2

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ggunner12345

On Tuesday we play Basel in Switzerland ,if we win and PSG don't then we will finish top of the group, but if us and them both win then PSG will finish first and us second as they have a better head to head. Which is stupid as we have a better goal difference.

Sanchez

Chamberlain Özil Walcott

Xhaka Elneny

Gibbs/Monreal Kos Mustafi Gabriel

Ospina

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I'd play American Gooner's team. No point risking or first teamers. The only question mark is playing Iwobi and Ox. It's one or the other in case of injury.

STYLEZ

If we rest key players we'll lose this Basel are a tough team at home and we tried this at the Emirates against Southampton and we know how that turned it.

On the other hand we can't over work players but our next game is Stoke at home. I'll take the big boys but leave on bench case it all goes tits up.

Polar Bear

Rest all the top players, Sanchez, Özil and the like. No way PSG are gonna get beat by Ludogorets at home, they will probably be a few up at HT. We should rest a lot of our players, and bring in many fringe players.

SYS

Out - Coq, Xhaka, Alexis,Monreal,Ospina
In - Ramsey,Elneny,Perez,Gibbs,Cech

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Just play some of the reserves, literally anyone bar our first team.

Poom
Gilbert Djourou Bartley Meade
Randall Lansbury
Watt Fran Merida Owusu-Abeyie
Simpson​
You made me google Quincy to check what hes up to.... After Aliadiere always my favorite potential breakthrough player.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Worried Wenger will play Özil and Alexis here, both love CL games and will want to add to their great stats in it this year.

Hopefully we play this team:

Ospina
Jenkinson Gabriel Holding Gibbs
Ramsey Elneny
Niles Jeff Iwobi
Lucas
Maybe even leave out Ramsey as we really can't afford more injuries. The result really doesn't matter now.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
I want Xhaka-Elneny to play from a romantic point of view and build another partnership. I feel there is good potential. Actually, with our injuries we should have more than 1 tested and tried combinations we can have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom