• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Semi-Finals

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

I swear Arabic commentators have ruined more visits to the loo than anything in my existence. You get a dodgy stream, put it on the tannoy at a decent level, then you have to go to toilet. Suddenly the commentator is shouting like World War 3 was on, and you scamper along barely dressed to the telly.

Only to find it is a thrown-in on the halfway line....

Spot on 🤣

And that's before I even mention the bias that goes on during international matches.

The guy in the clip @albakos shared actually commentated on the Egypt-Algeria playoff tie for the 2010 world cup in Sudan.

Being Algerian, he tried his best to hide his bias & he did well...until the fulltime when he immediately said & I quote "There it is, you see it, our dear viewers. It is divine justice. Egypt may be mother of the world but the Almighty favors Algeria". If that's not partisanship, I don't know what is :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom