• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARSNLNO1

I can't understand for the life of me why more people don't see the quality of this guy. Mustafi is bang average (Wenger has never had much of an eye for defenders) and if we want to push on we have to be signing players the like's of Van Dijk.

He already proven himself to be premiership quality, in fact statistically I think he's on of the best defenders in the league this season. If we really mean business and yes I know he will cost £50 - £60M then I think we should be chasing him. Koscielny isn't going to be aorund much longer and Van Dijk is the type of strong, tall, no nonsense defender we've been screaming out for for a long time.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Threads here are opened based on links, not on who is wanted. If you find something reputable linking him to Arsenal, we can reopen the thread. Meanwhile, stick to the Wish List.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom