• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Welcome to Baku

Greetings beloved fans of Arsenal! For many years lurker I have been! But no longer. Now with friends from all globe we come together in Baku to celebrate the celestial love for our team our sport and the whole of mankind in a happy festivity of love and celebration of all that is good on ths world of ours.

I wish my humble home to offer in hospitality together with ticket for greatest match in history. Together we can do this great victory and walk into the sunrise.

turkish gooner

As an Arsenal supporter I am happy that we have reached the final and I am twice as happy that this final will be played in my home city, Baku.

To all gunners who will be travelling to Baku, please visit my website www.bakuvoyage.com to get useful travel tips about Baku.

If you still have any questions about Baku, please ask them here and I will be happy to answer them.

Regards,
Mustafa
2 dövlet 1 millet

Azerbaycana selamlar edirem

turkish gooner

hello Mustafa. Can you please tell me if there are any places in Baku where people get lost and never return?

Asking for Mustafi a friend.

We may wear him a T shirt with a Message on it something like that “Qarabagh is Armeanian” and give him an Armenian flag. So you can be sure ur friend will be lost forever

Keplaz

Greetings beloved fans of Arsenal! For many years lurker I have been! But no longer. Now with friends from all globe we come together in Baku to celebrate the celestial love for our team our sport and the whole of mankind in a happy festivity of love and celebration of all that is good on ths world of ours.

I wish my humble home to offer in hospitality together with ticket for greatest match in history. Together we can do this great victory and walk into the sunrise.

Is this for real? His name "Toutus"? As in tout?

Gegen Pressing

May I suggest more robust ending:
Crawl towards sunrise in flamboyant victory Pub tour .

Top Bottom