• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger pearls

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
i have the theory that his marriage was "a facade" and he is an in closet gay man.

my gaydar is not spot on all the time.

Well apparently he has a girlfriend, has done for a while. I would take your Gaydar back to the shop! :)

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

i have the theory that his marriage was "a facade" and he is an in closet gay man.

my gaydar is not spot on all the time.

He got caught cheating with a woman a few years back. Usually only gaymen have a gaydar .

Gooner_Delhi

"I always say that a manager has a love story with the club, and he has to behave like it will be love story forever, but not be stupid enough to believe that it will never end. It could end any minute, but you have to behave like it will last forever" - Legend!

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Interview with the boss about the lack of quality strikers on the market, playing technical players upfront, and the 4-4-2:

http://www.arsenal.com/news/features/20160115/Arsène-wenger

(Remove the accent over the e to access the link)
You know at times he really frustrates the hell out of me but I will never tire of his analysis of football. The man truly is one of the most magnificent minds in the history of the game and I'm proud he's ours.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
via DeanLDN and presumably from Theo's autobiography:

CZRmkDnWcAAkj6K.jpg

For a manager that doesn't do tactics, he's quite good at covering it...

He probably is one of the better tactican out there. It is just his believe that players should have freedom to express them self on the field and figure out for them self the solutions that can be often his team downfall.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wenger on Team Spirit:

I believe we have a strong spirit but spirit is a bit like the weather in England. It can change very quickly.

Gooner_Delhi

Wenger on Fans unhappy despite winning 4-0 vs Hull

"I have not created human beings. That is God, if he exists. He didn't make us perfect, so we have to live with that. Even in paradise, Adam was not happy! We are on earth here so I can understand that people are very demanding."

Latest posts

Top Bottom